Trasharoo Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brices123

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Threads
Since I am in need of a new Trasharoo (Death Valley casualty) I reached out to the makers of the Trasharoo to inquire about a group buy.

The minimum purchase is 20 at $38 each plus some shipping. My thought was to have the CSC logo embroidered onto the Trasharoos. Not sure of that cost yet. I can get any number of each of the three colors (black, tan & green).

Please reply and let me know if you are interested. I do not need pre-orders for 20 of them for me to order, but I want to gauge interest at this point.

Thank you.

Cool! I have been considering ordering one so put me down for one tan one with logo.

I dont care to travel home from the weekend with a trash bag inside the truck...

I'd be in for one too - tan with logo or black without logo.

I'd be interested

Have they done anything about flammability?

I'd be interested, if I had something to hang it on. :meh:

The spontaneous combusting version was a rare, one of a kind, Trasharoo, but not the good kind! Hopefully there will be no more of those. After all, no one likes the smell of burning poo.

The spontaneous combusting version was a rare, one of a kind, Trasharoo, but not the good kind! Hopefully there will be no more of those. After all, no one likes the smell of burning poo.

Eww, mental note not to sift through brices trasharoo.o_O

I would be in for one for sure. Tan with logo would be cool but I'm up for anything.

In for a tan one to replace the tan one I have. It's managed to avoid spontaneous combustion for 3+ years, but the straps are dry-rotted and falling apart. The DV run had it strung together with blue bungee cords...

Bags are on their way to me now. Once I get them, they will be off to the embroiderer.

Brice how much would it be to get my trasharoo embroidered?

where are we at on this Brice> Do you think it will happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom