Transmission to Transfer Case Bypass Hose (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do we blame in on pandemic or Russia’s war on Ukraine? Probably latter as parts come from Europe. The prices went up ten percent. The 12.75” hose is now $76 and the 17.5” hose is $78. At least they are still a available I hope. Vendor confirmed order so Im guessing he has the parts. But today he told me the price increase. For all servicemen thanks for your sacrifice!!

Just installed, thanks to @shipmag for a great order and shipping process.

I have an ‘83 FJ60 and the 12.75” (shorter) hose was perfect length. Enough to thread and seal correctly, but also stay tight to the case. I believe 1985 and later 60’s need the longer hose (someone can check me here).

EE6D1AAB-BB22-4683-95DE-29856FE09BFC.jpeg

PM sent... need a bypass for my 1/80 40 series.

Another Happy Customer

I have 3 ea 12.75” left and 9 ea 17.5”. So those mudders needing a special length it shouldnt be too much longer before I need to place an order. If you are wanting a different length please send me a pm so we can start working on your needs without being rushed.

Last edited:
I need to order more hoses. If you need a different size let me know. Now is the tome to order the odd size. My vendor wont make one hose at a time. You have until monday morning to tell me what length you need. I only keep 12.75 and 17.5 in stock. I have one 12.75 left.

If your rig
Is stock u either need a 12.75 or 17.5. If your rig is not stock you may need
A different
Size. I have only made an odd size twice. These two make up 99% of the rigs out there. As others can attest to i have helped them solve their PO problems. The biggest mistake i see is a po puts a pipe plug in the fill hole. What this does is strips the thread at the beginning. The only solution is a 1/2npt male and a m18x1.5 female adapter or a longer bolt. We have found longer banjo bolts on ebay as well as the adapters. When in doubt call me. Ive done over 450 so ive seen different scenarios. 573-382-5406.
Lou

Well bad news and good news. Good news is I have some more hoses on the way. The bad news is the huge price increase. The hoses my cost went up another $5.00 for the 12.75” hoses and the 17.75” hoses. The 12.75” hoses are now $81.00 and the 17.75” hoses are now $83.00. The shipping did not increase. I have found that as we get closer to Christmas shipping will go up. My vendor used Fedex and I use United States Post Office Priority Flat rate because its cheaper. So if you here either announcing increase in shipping let me know. I no longer on a shipping store and dont get news at the farm. So im the last to know when price increases. Until I realize something went up. I should have the hoses Friday September 2, 2022.

Product worked great! Great peace of mind to know the transmission and transfer case have this linked up. 12.75 was perfect for my 82 fj40. Thanks, again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom