Transmission to Transfer Case Bypass Hose (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seriously folks, if you don't have one yet you owe it to yourself. It's so well made I didn't want to install it. All that craftsmanship and I tucked it away behind a skid plate.

I definitely recommend picking up a bypass hose from @shipmag
Bypass hose.jpg

Still available?? I want one
Please advise

Thx

yes im old but still plan on selling for a few months depending on how surgery goes depends on how long i can do this. i have both sizes. I know what fits my rigs. no idea what fits yours or what a PO has done to yours. So measure boys and girls. returns are not fun and a pain in the butt.

well the good news i’ll have more 12.75 hoses tomorrow. badd news is price went
up $6.55 per hose. But shipping is down $10.85 rather than the 12 it use to
be.

so the new canned statement is

I know its a pain to get down and measure. But with my experience you have to measure. You dont know what a po did before you. They even tap the holes to 1/2 npt. If they did I have a solution to that also. You have to buy a 1/2 male npt to 18x1.5 mm female adapter either on amazon or ebay. Banjo fittings are only straight threads. NPT wont seal. Measure and let me know what size you need. I have both 12.75” and 17.5” in stock. The hoses come with oring type sandwich washer seals not the old crush washer. Snug then one third turn more. You need to measure from fill plug of the trnsmission to the fill plug of the transfer case. It will be either a 12.75” or a 17.5”. $87.55 for a 12.75” or $89.55 for a 17.75”. Add $10.85 for shipping and insurance inside the USA, for shipping ouside of USA, PM for shipping price. Send as a gift family and friends on paypal to avoid paypal fees or add $4.31 more. Send paypal to my email send pm for
email address in the memo field leave:
Your phone number
Your mud name
Your email adress
Your name
Your address
Size of the hose you need

Remember when you get the hose they are not crush washers snug and a 1/3 turn more is all you need. Do not over tighten you may strip the case.

Shipmag.
Hagler Technology LLC

Got mine on the '71 today. The '76 is next. Great product.

View attachment 3419583
guys if your thinking about getting one now is the time. i have until the end of september and I will be offline for probably at least 4 months. having surgery and will be in a nursing home. I most likely will not be able to ship any thing out during that time.

I appreciate all the kind words about this horrific ankle fusion surgery. The pain is so intense.

Thanks for the response on the hoses. I shipped the last one out before the new inventory arrived.

My wife informed me I’ll be in an out patient care facility. I agree with all the surgeries on the right side strength is not working with me.

She agreed to ship out any plates or hoses for me while I am at the nursing home for probably the next 3 months.

My right wrist surgery called a PRC surgery left me with a hand that can’t do a whole lot. I have 15 degrees of bend in the wrist and no pinch strength. That makes it almost impossible to get my self up out of bed. The knee replacement surgery this past year makes it difficult getting around.

I haven’t gotten the invoice yet on the new hoses so for now the price is the same. So feel free to send a pm and i’ll get a hose right out to you.

I can ship hose and shift plate in the same small flat rate priority usps box. I have 27 different shift plates in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom