Transmission to Transfer Case Bypass Hose (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is the location of the plates see posts 29, 30 and 31

Don't have my transmission rebuilt yet but does anyone know what size I would need for 1HZ and H55F combo?

Right now I only have three 17.5” hoses. I placed and Oder this Weekend I expect the order in about two weeks. I order more of both sizes. If you need a odd size now is the time to let me know so i can save you money and include it in my standard order I
Just placed.

I finally got my shipment of hoses. Unfortunately i didnt get what I wanted. I ordered 17.5 and 12.75 braided stainless steel hoses. We all know there are global shortages world wide. I know some think its all fake news but I do know the Philippines is all but shut down. Our supplies come from Europe to make the hoses. I am told we will not get the Supplies to make the same hoses I have made for over 500
Units. I have attached a photo of the three standard stainless braided long hoses and the seven 12.75 hoses with a different outside coating. They are the same hose (stainless under with PFTE liner) with optional black Hytrel™ TPE (thermo polyester elastomer) exterior cover. I am guessing the black exterior coating is an up charge but they invoiced me the same amount as in the past. The vendor tells me it could be April or May before their stock is replenished. The new coated is rated at the the same high temperature. Vendor says any hotter the interior PTFE lining would melt. Operating Temperature Range: -100 f to +450 f (-73 c to 232 c). Would any of you that already have hoses have been willing to purchase the hoses with the
Black coating? If not I will return them for credit. They substituted the material without my approval. I have many 17.5 standard hoses In stock. These black new ones are the only 12.75 hoses I have.

I really appreciate any feed back you are willing to give me.

If any one wants to purchase the 12.75” Black hose please sent me a PM.

Please also remember I have 20 different drive train shift plates that look just like the original shift plates. The shift plate and hose can be shipped in the same box. The
Plates have a masking covering to prevent scratching.

B1A12A17-89DD-42FF-A769-9E22583F23C2.jpeg

So the vendor says the black hose is the exact same hose with an extra coating. So we have 7 of these hoses. The vendor didnt charge for the additional coating. I am sure they will in the future if any one wants this coating.

So Eric wanted one of the Black hoses so Ill keep these. It will be April or May before the vendor gets plain Braided Stainless Steel hose back in stock. The black hoses are the exact same hose with a third TFE coating over the braided stainless steel which is over a PTFE tube. The black coating is rated at 450 degree F. Which is fine for our application.

Rather than wait til May Ill keep these black hoses so we have something for those who dont care about the color.

The hoses with the black coating are the same cost for now. Once the vendor has the plain SS braided in stock Im sure the third coating hose will be more expensive. Unless we have a huge request for them I will not order the black hose in the future.

The cost for shipping small flat rate box went up 25 cents. So cost with $100 insurance for shipping is now $12.60.

With the cost of everything going up I wont be surprised the next order will cost more unfortunately.

Shipmag

this is a picture of the cross section of the black hose.

black hose cross section.jpg

This is a cross section of the black hose. The black material is TPE, the silver is the Stainless Steel Braided hose, the clear is a teflon tube the oil runs through.
Shipmag
Hagler Technology LLC

I received one of the black-coated hoses this weekend. I can vouch for the quality. It's a solid product, and with the hose being so close to exhaust - the extra protection sounds good to me.

well if any one wants a hose or shift plater I got dug out and am going to the post office tomorrow, if I can still get out. If you are on the fence save me a trip and place your order now. I have both sizes in stock.

I got an 84 fj60 that looks to have fluid coming out the tranny fill plug unfortunately. How much do these run and I assume it’s a pretty simple job? Thanks

Any other 60 owners hook one of these up? Did you go with the 12.75 or 17.75 hose. 12.75 will be tight I think but hopefully work while the 17.75 will have a bunch is slack. Thanks!

I wanted to give you mudders an update of what we have in stock for hoses. This last week there was a run on hoses. I guess to get then at a lower price before we get the new inventory in. This next order is short so cost per hose will go up. I am out of the 12.75" hoses. I have a few of the 17.5" hoses in stock. The new order of 12.75" hoses will be here sometime next week. I fear this will be the last shipment we get as the vendor ran out of inventory. Some of the parts to assemble the hoses come from Europe. With the Global Logistics problem we are now feeling it in my little business. When Im out of hoses Im not sure when we will get more in. Could be weeks could be months. Right now would probably buy what you need rather than waiting.

I am good on shift plates for now.
Shipmag

Well less than expected. The price went up only $1.00 as indicated below with the new price.

You need to measure from fill plug of the trnsmission to the fill plug of the transfer case. It will be either a 12.75” or a 17.5”. $76 for a 12.75 or $78 for a 17.75. Add $12.60 for shipping and insurance inside the USA, for shipping ouside of USA PM for shipping price. Send as a gift on paypal to avoid paypal fees or add $4.31 more.
Shipmag
Hagler Technology LLC

Last edited:
I received the new order of 12.75 hoses. The new order is the original braided stainless steel hose. I no longer have the hoses with the black coating. The vendor shorted my order due to fitting shortages from Europe. Im told the next available shipment date will probably be May. But for
now I have 7 ea 12.75” hoses and 4 ea 17.5” hoses. As mentioned in the previous post those are the current prices. If interested PM me for the details on payment and shipping.

Im finally back from vacation. I have both sizes in stock. If you have been waiting for me to get back to you, please PM me and remind me of your request. Or if you want to start a dialogue about a hose please pm me for details.
Shipmag
Hagler Technologies LLC

I have one 17.5 and 9 12.75 hoses. Black coating costs more so we only carry the stainless steel braided. Vendor gave me hoses with the black coating when the were out if stock on our normal material. PM for details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom