Transmission to Transfer Case Bypass Hose (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone know wat size I need? I’m not home to measure, but have a brand new H55F and Split Case I installed in my 76 FJ40 and this seems like a logical addition.

Fellow Mudders. We are so
Lucky to have the vendo we have making these hoses. I really thought with all thats going on we would have a price increase. Not only did they have the fittings from Belgium they did not increase prices on the last shipment. I do have both sizes in stock at the same price for years. Send me a PM for payment instructions.
Shipmag
Hagler Technology LLC

I got a new shipment of hoses in yesterday. Sent me a PM if interested.
I have been following the thread. Have a 71 40 just finished transmission and doing the transfer this week. Would you suggest this even though everything has just been reworked, new bearing seals etc. Just good backup protection im thinking. Your Thoughts?
Thanks
Troy

I have been following the thread. Have a 71 40 just finished transmission and doing the transfer this week. Would you suggest this even though everything has just been reworked, new bearing seals etc. Just good backup protection im thinking. Your Thoughts?
Thanks
Troy
Yes cheap insurance especially if the input shaft wasnt replaced. They can have grooved from old seals failing. PM sent.

Last edited:
I recieved mine, installed it, great product! shipmag is easy to work with and let me know where the hose was every step of the way. Hose is extreamly well made and fits great.

Im going to need to place an order soon. Some of you have mentioned needing a longer hose. Now is the time to tell me and place an order for the non standard hose. My vendor will not make only one hose at
A time. But we can add a non standard hose to my standard order when I place a new order. I have one 12.75” and two 17.5” hoses in stock at the old prices. On this next order i wouldnt be surprised if there is a price increase with every thing going up including shipping.

Im going to need to place an order soon. Some of you have mentioned needing a longer hose. Now is the time to tell me and place an order for the non standard hose. My vendor will not make only one hose at
A time. But we can add a non standard hose to my standard order when I place a new order. I have one 12.75” and two 17.5” hoses in stock at the old prices. On this next order i wouldnt be surprised if there is a price increase with every thing going up including shipping.
I'm interested in one of each size... I'll send you a PM.

I just ordered more hoses. It will be a couple weeks before i get them. I do have one 17.5 hose in stock if one needs it i can ship it out asap. Remember snug then 1/3 turn more. Do not over tighten the washer sandwich o-ring. These are mush better than crush washers and reuseable.

I just ordered more hoses. It will be a couple weeks before i get them. I do have one 17.5 hose in stock if one needs it i can ship it out asap. Remember snug then 1/3 turn more. Do not over tighten the washer sandwich o-ring. These are mush better than crush washers and reuseable.
Hello, I’m looking to purchase one in 17.5” length. Do you still have this last one? If so, I’ll take it.

Cheers, James

Last edited:
Hello, I’m looking to purchase one in 17.5” length. Do you still have this last one? If so, I’ll take it.

Cheers, James
Yes I do james. statement
I give every one. It has all the information you need. Also please do verify by measuring. That couple minutes is so worth not to hassle with the cost of returns.

I know its a pain to get down and measure. But with my experience you have to measure. You never know what a po did before you. They even tap the holes to 1/2 npt. If they did I have a solution to that also. You have to buy a 1/2 male npt to 18x1.5 mm female adapter either on amazon or ebay. Banjo fittings are only straight threads. NPT wont seal. Measure and let me
Know I have both 12.75” and 17.5” in stock. With oring type sandwich washer seals not the old crush washer. Snug then one third turn more.

You need to measure from fill plug of the trnsmission to the fill plug of the transfer case.
M E A S U R E

Use a 3/8 or so rubber hose from fill plug of transfer case to fill plug of transmission then measure the hose. It makes it a lot easier. Using a tape measure by itself isn't as easy as it sounds.

Remember when you get the hose they are orings not crush washers snug and a 1/3 turn more is all you need. Do not over tighten you may strip the case.

shipmag.

Hagler Technology LLC
Any questions or problems dont hesitate to ask
PS know any thing about growing Pectin Enzymes? I need help on a mission project.

Last edited:
Hello Lou, thank you for the detailed response. I will measure the truck tomorrow and PM you with my information. My fill plugs are OEM so we are good there. We can also follow up via pm on the enzyme topic as I work in biotech and have some colleagues who might be able to help.

Cheers, James

Last edited:
Hello Lou, thank you for the detailed response. I will measure the truck tomorrow and PM you with my information. My fill plugs are OEM so we are good there. We can also follow up via pm on the enzyme topic as I work in biotech and have some colleagues who might be able to help.

Cheers, James
Omg omg omg really the project is on hold because we cant afford to buy them. We can buy 1 gram to make sure it will work.

That is really good news on the plugs.

Well we knew it couldnt last. Our vendor has not had a price increase in years. Not only did the price of the hoses go up but so did their shipping to me by 53%. Fortunately that cost us spread out over the number of hoses shipped per order.

The new price for the 12.75” hose will now be $76 and the 17.5 hose will be $78. The USPS flat rate plus $99 in insurance value is $12.60. I was only using the flat fate insured value of $50 but that doesnt cover enough of the cost.

Shipmag
Hagler Technology LLC

Last edited:
I just got a new shipment of 12.75 and
17.5 inch hoses in. PM new prices are in post 357 above this post.0

1B2725F5-A622-483D-9C53-9E683B5359B4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom