Transformed FJ 43 to 45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4 wheel drum brakes?
no heater,
taped wire on windshield frame
$80,000 US dollars?

what would be a good/worthwhile price taking all you said in consideration ?
I suppose my opinion would say 25000 to 35000 because of the functionality and quality of the vehicle. It appears a real good vehicle with durability but one thing it is not, original FJ43. To me a possible number of 80000 for an original FJ45 could be possible , but not for a modification. Also, a fine tooth inspection would be required for 80000, my opinion.

seems also expensive to me
what should be the max price taking in consideration chassis, motor, cabin, ect in EXCELLENT condition ?
Well I just paid $12k for the one in my signature line. It needs a little sprucing up but I doubt I would have to spend more than $5k to get it into much better condition than the one you are looking at. Of course it's in Saudi Arabia at the moment but will be in the US next spring.

Don’t walk away…

Run…

Run as fast as you can.

South American rig = hidden problems!

Heavily modified rig = hidden problems!

If the price was cheap enough, it’d be worth fixing those problems. For 80k keep looking. This rig has a shiny paint job, but it certainly isn’t original, and if all the work isn’t incredible, you can’t run away fast enough. Even if you’re Ben Johnson… still not fast enough.

By the time you have fixed all the issues, it’s quite possible that you would have been better off buying an Icon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom