Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another (no arm) basic rear 100 rear.

Jason

PXL_20230328_162354381.jpg
PXL_20230328_162410578.jpg
PXL_20230328_162401948.jpg

2 sets available. You've run all MFGs through the works and coming back for TT seconds... just saying!

J
While I might prefer having the OE style brake brackets, the misalignment joints, in place of bushings (that are put under stress in setting the alignment), just makes sense, not to mention that they’ve been noise & problem free, and while I’ve not yet needed replacement parts, I understand that they’re readily available (from multiple sources). What’s not to like?

Not to mention that I have two other manufacturers “orphaned” UCAs, one of which gives a 🖕🏼on support/parts, other than offering to sell me the upgraded UCAs at full price. Oh wait, I guess I did mention that. 😂

Last edited:
I'm interested...details on the UCA? Ball joint pressed in? 555?
Not Jason, and therefore not authoritative, but mine have had the ball joints pre-installed. It’s my understanding that they are the same as 07-09 Tundra ball joints, and 555 does offer those, but I have no idea what Jason installs by default. It is my understanding that the “bushings” are Currie Johnny Joints, I assume that they’re a standard catalog item, but don’t know that for sure.

What’s your price point going to be for these you think? Looks awesome.

Once I get the final pieces dialed in I will send off to the laser shop for a quote.

Single arm-- shooting for

DIY- 775.00
Add 300.00 for welded out

Jason

What will be the price on these ? Would still need your SAS bracket that you sell as well?

Ballpark with extended inner RCV axles (options vary) 2500-3200.00 You will need the bracket kit less the axle coil buckets.

Or I have machined 2.5" knuckle ball extenders so you can use an 80 housing. 640.00 extenders and axles (still need full SAS bracket kit.

Jason

Mama didn't raise no fool.
Put a bow on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom