Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Added dual 304SS 8 gallon fuel cans.

Jason

304 SS JERRY CANS.jpg

New TRAIL TAILOR product I'm about to release.

Removable step sliders with frame underwrap attachment (no more u-bolts)

Allows for a 3.5" drop for when its the daily driver and the wife and kids need a step to get in/out of the vehicle easier. (Happy wife... Happy life)

@bozncsurf

Jason

PXL_20230518_204412973.jpg
PXL_20230518_204424395.jpg
PXL_20230518_204443629.jpg

Again. I am no longer associated with Tough Dog.

Jason

Over the holiday I was hospitalized.

So its been a rough few days and getting through it. Back home now and Andrea let me have my laptop back. Not sure what happened and neither do the doctors. All my blood work, echocardiogram, angiogram, chest xray and CT came back with me being in good condition and within normal levels. No damage or blockages to the heart or vessels. The MRI revealed the TIA/light stroke.

I woke up from a nap and a little later started feeling like crap, clammy, heart racing and then numbness and tingling in my entire upper right side of body and face.

Not stressed at all to my knowledge other than a few ignorant customers and vendors from time to time. But life and work is all good.

Still a little fuzzy and have a jittery/shaking hand and forearm. Neurologist said it may be permanent and the next 45 days of post stroke meds will tell the tale.

A few bumper, tire carrier and sliders are back from powder and ready to be boxed and shipped. I need a little time to recover and I will get those out to you all. As for now, I'll be working on recovery and getting my energy back.

Hope within the next 7-10 days all orders are shipped out.

J

So its been a rough few days and getting through it. Back home now and Andrea let me have my laptop back. Not sure what happened and neither do the doctors. All my blood work, echocardiogram, angiogram, chest xray and CT came back with me being in good condition and within normal levels. No damage or blockages to the heart or vessels. The MRI revealed the TIA/light stroke.

I woke up from a nap and a little later started feeling like crap, clammy, heart racing and then numbness and tingling in my entire upper right side of body and face.

Not stressed at all to my knowledge other than a few ignorant customers and vendors from time to time. But life and work is all good.

Still a little fuzzy and have a jittery/shaking hand and forearm. Neurologist said it may be permanent and the next 45 days of post stroke meds will tell the tale.

A few bumper, tire carrier and sliders are back from powder and ready to be boxed and shipped. I need a little time to recover and I will get those out to you all. As for now, I'll be working on recovery and getting my energy back.

J
Im glad your on the mend. Sending you and Andrea prayers bother!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

get better Jason👍

Please get well soon!

J
Take care, Jason. Here's with you for a speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear that Jason. I hope that the effects aren't permanent and that you have a full recovery!

J
I’m under the (maybe misinformed) impression, that you’re in my age range (or less). I hope that you have a speedy/full recovery, and I understand the “old age” stuff, after my most recent back surgery.

Sorry to hear that Jason. I hope that the effects aren't permanent and that you have a full recovery!

Thank you Petr. Hope to be back soon.

I’m under the (maybe misinformed) impression, that you’re in my age range (or less). I hope that you have a speedy/full recovery, and I understand the “old age” stuff, after my most recent back surgery.

James, I'm 50 years young and hope the recovery is quick.

I hope you get well quick and have a full recovery. I’ll be praying to that end.

J
Hey Jason, sorry to hear what sounds like to be an angina! Glad you're on the mend. Take it one day at a time and remember to rest. Be well and take care.

Hey Jason, sorry to hear what sounds like to be an angina! Glad you're on the mend. Take it one day at a time and remember to rest. Be well and take care.

Heart (chest CT, blood work and Echo) in good shape; no issues at all. Cardiologist dismissed anything heart related almost immediately. Brain MRI is what showed the light stroke/ TIA.

I'm back in the shop a couple hours each day now. Mainly to pack small orders and get parts ordered.

Thanks

J

Those cans are sweet, any more info on them? I did a google but couldn't find anything.

They are magnificent, aren't they? And LARGE!

Here yah go @Mike NXP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom