ToyotaPartsDeal.com sucks save your time and don't order from here. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

g-man

SILVER Star
Threads
I thought it was just me, my order in limbo. After 8 days and the status still "processing", I started making calls. Two days later I received a vague form letter formatted type email basically stating that my order was either NLA or back ordered with no ETA date and they were voiding my order. THAT IS EIGHT DAYS INTO A REPAIR!! Now have to find another source and order all over again. I thought it was just me until I saw this posted by another member:

1644445697932.png

I concur! The abv email correspondence is mine. So, this place Toyota Parts Deal has a rather large presence Online, However, you're not ordering directly from them...They take your order and place it elsewhere. (not sure where) Apparently, when it becomes too much of a hassle...they just cancel the entire order which is LOL!! Ill never use them again.

I have since placed the same order with Authentic Toyota and Scion Parts | McGeorge Toyota - https://toyotaonlineparts.mcgeorgetoyota.com/ which I have used several times before. There are 2 McGeorge Toyotas run by the same business...the 1 linked offers "freeship" code while the other dsnt. I ran identical items thru both as the prices on linked site are slightly more, however, some things cheaper...so its hit or miss...with the "freeship" it turned out to be cheaper.

I’ve used them twice..

First time great.

Second time was a disaster, had my money for a month before I got it back.

I’ll just pay more at my local dealer and say Eff it. 99% of the time they can have it tomorrow

Same thing happened to me today, what a waste of time

I waited about 6 weeks all to have them cancel an order where there was one $5 part they couldn't get. Mistakes happen, I gave them a second chance recently. They canceled my entire order again because of "discontinued parts". Their website still has every single part listed as available, and my dealership had no problem getting me all of those parts!

I'll take my business elsewhere from now on.

Last edited:
I used McGeorge Toyota for my most recent order…$1k of OEM bling. They said one of the parts was on national backorder (3-4 weeks) and ASKED if I wanted to cancel the order, or have them remove and refund the one item. Fed-Ex is dropping the shipment Thursday…I’ll update once I receive it.

I feel like ToyotaPartsDeal needs to be removed from the internet.

I used McGeorge Toyota for my most recent order…$1k of OEM bling. They said one of the parts was on national backorder (3-4 weeks) and ASKED if I wanted to cancel the order, or have them remove and refund the one item. Fed-Ex is dropping the shipment Thursday…I’ll update once I receive it.

I feel like ToyotaPartsDeal needs to be removed from the internet.
X2 for McGeorge.

They occasionally physically call me up and ask me questions about orders and possible substitutions.

Really good customer service and they appear to really work to find rare parts.

Weird because I've used TPD for everything from Spark Plugs to oil filters, to drive belts, to some body trim to Radiator hoses...all pretty much grouped so that it's worth it with shipping to Portland, OR and I've never had a problem. Granted, they are smaller items, and that might be why...I'm going to place another order soon, once I get back home (work issue that took me out of state), so I'll update if either way!

Thanks for the heads up though!

Same brutal experience. They said parts were in stock, they were not. Gave us a delivery date.
That date passes.
No update. I email and try to do a live chat, no response.
I try again, no immediate information.
Finally after a few hours an email update saying there is a 10 day delay!
Then, sorry best we can do. Good luck!
Use partsouq ! They ship was faster and parts are cheaper....not this unbelievable terrible shop.

Same all around. They also use cryptic communication methods and tend to just cancel orders, then raise the price on the site.

Just bought a big load of timing belt parts and they were the least expensive and had fast shipping. The only problem was that my CC didn't have address verification which they require so the payment had to be re-routed through paypal.

FWIW, I've had Camelback cancel a different recent order so the problem isn't unique to TPD.

Just bought a big load of timing belt parts and they were the least expensive and had fast shipping. The only problem was that my CC didn't have address verification which they require so the payment had to be re-routed through paypal.

FWIW, I've had Camelback cancel a different recent order so the problem isn't unique to TPD.
Well hopefully Paypal doesn't think you are guilty of "Thoughtcrime"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom