Toyota Prado 1991, EFI Delete? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all.

I have a 1991 Prado with the amazing 2LTE and Auto box.
I have a 2CT pump to go in with boost.

I'm trying to work out how to mount the TPS?
Any tips or better still photos? And how to do the auto kick down cable.

Yes call me mad! But I have a rebuilt 2LTE motor here to go in and I will make it a 2LT.

Any help would be amazing.

20230916_160631.jpg

Many of the injection pumps on the 2LT-II mechanical injection engines (from Japan market) have a TPS already integrated on them to provide input to the EGR computer. Maybe you could find one of those? Or at least a parts diagram to see what you need for your mechanical pump?

I think the 2LT-II pump with TPS is 22100-5B280. Not a great picture of one, but this is how they look:

Many of the injection pumps on the 2LT-II mechanical injection engines (from Japan market) have a TPS already integrated on them to provide input to the EGR computer. Maybe you could find one of those? Or at least a parts diagram to see what you need for your mechanical pump?

I think the 2LT-II pump with TPS is 22100-5B280. Not a great picture of one, but this is how they look:

Thanks! I will have a go at tracking one down! The auto gear box step down wire still has me scratching my head.

I do now wish I had asked that question weeks ago! Thanks for the heads up on the pump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom