TOYOTA PIC OF THE DAY POST (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_4827.jpeg
IMG_4829.jpeg
IMG_4828.jpeg
IMG_4830.jpeg

I saw this stretched diesel 45 and thought I would share some photos. It’s in NSW of course so I don’t think anyone here is going to but it thought. Would’ve been handy in a former life.

DirtSlayer - has garage lives in Idaho Falls. A beast! Gotta be when a person sprays their dash with bedliner 😤
IMG_7880.jpeg
IMG_7882.jpeg
IMG_7888.jpeg

Last edited:
So the truck guys don’t feel left out. This is pretty serious stuff. I’d not be able to follow him everywhere. But would suck in winter without a roof. Holes in the floor and stuff. HaHa.
IMG_7896.jpeg
IMG_7891.jpeg
IMG_7893.jpeg
IMG_7894.jpeg
IMG_7895.jpeg

1692393941037.png

Earthcruiser Australia Toyota Land Cruiser Extreme 330 XTR6x6

Tundra Overlander. Have to look up this tray on the back. Haven’t heard of that one before. The Rigid light bar is different. I can only imagine these are evolutionary spot lights. Clear lenses. Crazy amount of money I see driving around attached to these rigs!! Pretty rare dual winches, that thing on the back is huge -12000 lb minimum by the size of it.

IMG_8210.jpeg
IMG_8213.jpeg
IMG_8214.jpeg

Tundra Overlander. Have to look up this tray on the back. Haven’t heard of that one before. The Rigid light bar is different. I can only imagine these are evolutionary spot lights. Clear lenses. Crazy amount of money I see driving around attached to these rigs!! Pretty rare dual winches, that thing on the back is huge -12000 lb minimum by the size of it.

View attachment 3416837View attachment 3416838View attachment 3416839

That is pretty well done for what it is.

But I look at all these pickups essentially setup to camp in a tent....why? Jeez, if I had a pick-up like that I'd be sporting a proper camper or trailer!!

But I look at all these pickups essentially setup to camp in a tent....why? Jeez, if I had a pick-up like that I'd be sporting a proper camper or trailer!!
I know, if I had the money...https://www.livingvehicle.com/hd24-solar-electric-travel-trailer

But this guy does have a pretty nice iKamper on the roof. I expect set up is pretty quick and there will be beer in the fridge.
And Grey Poupon, of course! :rofl:

I know, if I had the money...https://www.livingvehicle.com/hd24-solar-electric-travel-trailer

But this guy does have a pretty nice iKamper on the roof. I expect set up is pretty quick and there will be beer in the fridge.
And Grey Poupon, of course! :rofl:

Now that is next level...haha. I was thinking something between that and the tent, lol. Simple and non cluttered like this:

1693588096777.png

1693588140244.png

Do you realize they make a SCOUT camper that actually fits perfectly in the back of my BJ74 without roof. Sticks about
6" off the rear floor. Crazy! But that is still $20K, silly

Do you realize they make a SCOUT camper that actually fits perfectly in the back of my BJ74 without roof. Sticks about
6" off the rear floor. Crazy! But that is still $20K, silly

That would be cool in the BJ74!!

$20k is relatively cheap for campers/trailers these days.

20 year old fiberglass trailer nearly as much for example:

1693604081488.png

Picked up a bj73 for the wife to wheel, little rough around the edges but everything works. Down side is the guy bed liner the whole body and it looks like crap. Getting it this week end from my buddies tow yard, been sitting on it for a few months. Wheeled it one day couple weeks ago with no insurance up behind Errington, thing works well. 220 000KM

Picked up a bj73 for the wife to wheel, little rough around the edges but everything works. Down side is the guy bed liner the whole body and it looks like crap. Getting it this week end from my buddies tow yard, been sitting on it for a few months. Wheeled it one day couple weeks ago with no insurance up behind Errington, thing works well. 220 000KM

Pictures or it didn't happen :flipoff2: ('toyota pic of the day post') haha. You're good at finding deals.

Totally. For the expense of the flatdeck then to live in a s***ty tent?

Like the offroad trailers with a RTT on top. If I'm going through the bs of towing a trailer I want something out of it

View attachment 3416837View attachment 3416838View attachment 3416839

I believe that’s the x overland old tundra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom