Whoops I did it again (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruisedeisel

Toyota's for life
Threads
Toyota BJ43 or some a weird Portuguese equivalent. The 3B runs mint. The OM314 was swapped out for a North American 3B 5 speed with 200,xxx kms. Minimal rust but time will tell?

780A65B8-629C-48B9-A6C0-C490887C0272.jpeg

970F217F-8F4B-4088-8D5C-CEE0FF9AED71.jpeg

6D175F77-6607-4D5F-BAB2-FE756FC8F7E4.jpeg

D18E284F-BBF7-44B2-B313-7502641E9E86.jpeg

2725E7B2-FF19-4487-B9B7-415830002215.jpeg

Bandeirante I believe was built in South America. Cool. Good score.

Nice!! Congrats!

Up for some wheeling sometime (your 60 if you still have)? Got a hankering to get out, and so few cruiser owners actually into it these days.

Bandeirante I believe was built in South America. Cool. Good score.
Thats right. I was half cut last night and didn't want to go outside to look up the proper name.

More pics to come. The old azz, back and sack wax is at 2pm today.

I found it in Youbou.

Funny, was gonna ask where it came from. Just saw it in Youbou two days ago, just as i was coming into town on the water side. Did a double take thinking it might of been a 43/44 thing. Good score!

Now that you say Youbou, I sorta remember seeing a bandeirante for sale out there somewhere like 10 or 15 years ago.

May have been blue which would fit your door hinges, but that was a long time ago.

Been doing my best to kill off those brain cells ever since :lol:

Always wondered about those things, are the axles normal cruiser or do they put something weird in them?

Last edited:
Never thought I'd be glad to see you posting pics getting a Brazilian...:lol:

Cool truck

Now where the hell did you find that???

Now that you say Youbou, I sorta remember seeing a bandeirante for sale out there somewhere like 10 or 15 years ago.

May have been blue which would fit your door hinges, but that was a long time ago.

Been doing my best to kill off those brain cells ever since :lol:

Always wondered about those things, are the axles normal cruiser or do they put something weird in them?
Looks like cruiser axles, although the front pinion flange is a Ubolt style ujoint.???

Interesting... I wonder what gearing they came with.

Either way, cool truck. Need much work before you're driving it ?
It was missing the clutch slave. I had one sitting on the shelf but after installing it, bench bled the master and bled all the air out of the system, I'm pretty sure the master is pooched? The last owner tried installing ford ranger seats in it :bang: . It came with the originals but the drivers side upholstery is ripping at the seams. Im not rushing to drop another 2 grand to redo them anytime soon.

It wasn't exactly cheap but I think I got a decent deal, any guesses?

I bet it has 4.11 gears

Nice!! Congrats!

Up for some wheeling sometime (your 60 if you still have)? Got a hankering to get out, and so few cruiser owners actually into it these days.
My 60 is a lifer. Just about to insure it for firewood season. Although I have to install a bi-pass hose from the Tcase to tranny as my 30 cent o-ring on the Tcase idler shaft is pooched and filling it up with gear oil.

It was missing the clutch slave. I had one sitting on the shelf but after installing it, bench bled the master and bled all the air out of the system, I'm pretty sure the master is pooched? The last owner tried installing ford ranger seats in it :bang: . It came with the originals but the drivers side upholstery is ripping at the seams. Im not rushing to drop another 2 grand to redo them anytime soon.

It wasn't exactly cheap but I think I got a decent deal, any guesses?
I had a set of Subaru seats for a while and any Toyota seat should fit. The template for bolt pattern for brackets seems to be a standard. Seats are cheap. Nice truck.
You are a trader, I figure you paid $500 2 cords of wood and a bottle of homemade FireWhiskey.

I had a set of Subaru seats for a while and any Toyota seat should fit. The template for bolt pattern for brackets seems to be a standard. Seats are cheap. Nice truck.
You are a trader, I figure you paid $500 2 cords of wood and a bottle of homemade FireWhiskey.
I wish! I actually dropped some $$$. Dam impulse buying.

The rad is a little cockeyed. Looks like they swapped the entire wiring harness from the donor bj42.

B1C5DB75-A7AC-4C64-B7BB-4491FCE1DA83.jpeg

F0D30D01-0EBD-4DEC-A715-D5809C59BA42.jpeg

63150A2A-EA4C-498B-9A9E-32A0D6E41BED.jpeg

B06F372E-04DD-4776-AE61-4134F4B64D7E.jpeg

F90D037A-C790-45A6-AF73-C22AFFB5458A.jpeg

Looks good. Maybe left rubber floor mat down too long up front there. How’s the
bottom of the tub?

Looks good. Maybe left rubber floor mat down too long up front there. How’s the
bottom of the tub?
There’s some minor holes in the body cross members under the tub. A good sandblasting and extra love will be coming soon. The frame is mint up front but surface rust in the rear. Maybe even a blast with a hot pressure washer will do the trick.

Any body have a spare front three way fender lamp and/or dash?

Any body have a spare front three way fender lamp and/or dash?
I have a dashpad, not perfect tho.

Has a few cracks in the middle somewhere. I took it out when I built my dashbox storage bin thing.

I'll try to remember to grab a pic for you. Might no be good enough to bother with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom