Coastal Cruisers - Cruiser Days in Squamish (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all you Islanders.

Cruiser Days is being held in Squamish on Saturday Aug 12 this summer.

Please join us if you can make it!

Here's the link to the CC page:

Depending on weather/forest conditions, we are planning a trip immediately after the event over the Hurley to Gold Bridge, and the Chinahead route to Big Bar on the Fraser River - details to follow.

Who's interested!?

Franz

Hm. Doesn't look like I'm working. Been wanting to make it over to one of these for years.

I haven't been to Squeamish since a buddy's bachelor party at one of those lakes up past there.

It went how those sort of events usually do. He found nudists, followed by disapproval and lectures from the campground attendant. :lol:

I'm sure the posters have faded by now...

Not sure if I'll go but its on the calendar now.

Baby steps... we'll get you here for this event!

I'm out. Too far for to travel for what usually is for me a day event .... nice that it being arranged though

I'm out. Too far for to travel for what usually is for me a day event .... nice that it being arranged though
You sure, planning a China Head with camp near Gold Bridge Saturday night...

Its not about that. It's about logistics. An additional 6 hours has been added for me ...pretty much requiring an overnight in the lower mainland etc.

Hard to work that out during such a busy time for my family and work.

I've only missed one Cruiser Days since 1998.

No matter...change is inevitable

Its not about that. It's about logistics. An additional 6 hours has been added for me ...pretty much requiring an overnight in the lower mainland etc.

Hard to work that out during such a busy time for my family and work.

I've only missed one Cruiser Days since 1998.

No matter...change is inevitable
Soo... It's too far? :flipoff2::lol:

( kidding, I do get it 😜)

Anyone thinking about going?

We're debating it, just a question of the dogs.
Be more fun to take the 40 thing, but it's not the most dog friendly contraption, and it's too long a day to just leave them at home.

Lots of dog-friendly areas around here! Looking forward to having you Islanders join!

Lots of dog-friendly areas around here! Looking forward to having you Islanders join!
Haha, my dogs aren't even that dog friendly :lol:

Could borrow back the kennel one of our idiots came with and throw it in the back. Will need a test run on that to see if they're scared s***less.
If they are it'd be on to plan b... (Which might be the local pub :beer: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom