Whoops I did it again (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't know why that little LR would surprise you. Probably 1/3 of your weight and they were geared for that.
Looks like a good time. I went shooting yesterday in Nanaimo could barely see the target at the range in the snow
hail storm. But I got nothing at home, so thank goodness for that for a change

I don't know why that little LR would surprise you. Probably 1/3 of your weight and they were geared for that.
Looks like a good time. I went shooting yesterday in Nanaimo could barely see the target at the range in the snow

That ^^ and Duratrac's work well in conditions like you guys were in. Lots of sipping and soft rubber. Narrow tire cuts down to traction which is helpful in shallow snow.

Cool you got out. I'm jealous.

I suspect it was more the general s***tiness of Land Rovers.

Zero flex and axles that break at a stop light even with the 53hp engine.

and that weird ****ing rotten aluminum/cloth wire slightly burnt with hints of racoon orgy smell they all have.

Ah crap!

IMG_1428.png

It was a diesel rover and it actually had limited slips. Duratracs did awesome. But it did weight 4000 I was told???

It was a diesel rover and it actually had limited slips. Duratracs did awesome. But it did weight 4000 I was told???
Could be close to that I suppose? Brits tend to heavier metal in some areas, still cool truck.

I guess Lincoln had already trademarked "Subjugator" 🤣🤣
Well I had to google it but yes, exactly the same. maybe its the difference between Portuguese and English.

I suspect it was more the general s***tiness of Land Rovers.

Zero flex and axles that break at a stop light even with the 53hp engine.

and that weird ****ing rotten aluminum/cloth wire slightly burnt with hints of racoon orgy smell they all have.
The Rover had up graded range rover axles and huge steering components. He says he has ARB's on his bench he's about to install. He had some aftermarket elliptical springs in there too. The axles didn't look small, maybe 9' diffs?

Well I had to google it but yes, exactly the same. maybe its the difference between Portuguese and English.
Colonialism the same all over, not specific to any one originator. But it would seem to be a
crappy brand name for that truck

I just got that from the wiki image you posted 😉

Colonialism the same all over, not specific to any one originator. But it would seem to be a
crappy brand name for that truck

Thinking of a Canadian comparable and it's pretty much just a****** white dude.

Doesn't roll off the tongue for a product line 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom