Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Parts Program Discussion (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

035_2F_a-big.jpg

1627869737869.png

1627869817803.png

The scope appears to be mechanical parts as opposed to body and trim:

"to reproduce and sell parts related to the critical functions of driving, turning, and braking"

Ding, ding, ding.

I would not expect many parts forthcoming from this…

Always read the fine print.

Ding, ding, ding.

I would not expect many parts forthcoming from this…

Always read the fine print.
Seems like a real glimmer of hope coming from a company already doing this with other vehicles. What are you seeing that perhaps put us into reality ?

Great news, but FFS Toyota, just reproduce the 70-series for N. America!

And Nippondenso Factory Air Conditioning!

The last line of the article:

"In addition to the 40 Series, the company intends to discuss reproduction of parts for later generations of the model...."

60-series ??

12HT crate engine !!

Last edited:
Seems like a real glimmer of hope coming from a company already doing this with other vehicles. What are you seeing that perhaps put us into reality ?
Have you seen what they came up with for the other vehicles? Not all that impressive. The fact that a Heritage Program is handled by a racing group seems odd as well. Let's hope it's more than a marketing campaign.

Have you seen what they came up with for the other vehicles? Not all that impressive. The fact that a Heritage Program is handled by a racing group seems odd as well. Let's hope it's more than a marketing campaign.

I agree. Seems there is many mud members looking to the moon, even to have new sd40 carbs. Sometimes things are to good to be true.

Morning,

I just got pushed this article about a new parts program toyota is starting. Check out the article here from Motor1.

Not sure about the validity of it all, but seems pretty cool if they're actually going to follow through with this.

Article here.

Have fun

And Nippondenso Factory Air Conditioning!

The last line of the article:

"In addition to the 40 Series, the company intends to discuss reproduction of parts for later generations of the model...."

60-series ??

12HT crate engine !!

Think this means any of the early pre 3/69 parts won't be on the list.

What I wonder is if they will allow any parts never imported to the US that do not effect safety or emissions allowed in the our market. Think you can forget any diesel engines. Full floating axles and 40 series H55F would be nice. Plus the correct L brackets and 10/82+ crossmember. The heater duct used when. A/C is installed would be nice. Plenty of aftermarket condenser that look close but never close available for that duct.

Still available new in Australia. We can thank the morons we've put in charge for the last 50 years probably more so than Toyota for not bringing them in. I'm sure it doesn't meet some safety or emissions nonsense.

I'd cast a vote for control cables, and the curved rear windows.

Or, just everything....😋

I read that also. It stated parts should be arriving in 2022

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom