Toyota EPC on DVD! Great for us rest-of-world guys! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

finally installed everything .lexus unlocked .here is a pic of the dates of the disc's it all seems to look good.:grinpimp:

epc [800x600].jpg

Howdy pbgbottle:

Right on mate :

good to hear;

Are you PC or Mac ?
I have only downloaded - have yet to play with

Last one I was able to burn with Toast 7

cheers:

Howdy MattF:

Right on mate :

let us know if no on is seeding - I will maybe leave my computer on whilst on holiday

cheers:

Just wondered if one of you chaps who has installed this latest EPC might be able to let me know if I'm correct regarding what these iso images are?

20071113JF.iso = Japanese frame
20071114J1.iso = Japanese A1
20071120EF.iso = European frame
20071121E1.iso = European A1
20071126G1.iso = General A1
20071128U1.iso = USA A1
Toyota_OSV_F2_03_2007.zip = Overseas versions frame

Thanks ever so much. :)

looks good .:grinpimp:

this one "20071120EF.iso = European frame "and this one "Toyota_OSV_F2_03_2007.zip = Overseas versions frame "
are a set together . F1,F2

Just wondered if one of you chaps who has installed this latest EPC might be able to let me know if I'm correct regarding what these iso images are?

20071113JF.iso = Japanese frame
20071114J1.iso = Japanese A1
20071120EF.iso = European frame
20071121E1.iso = European A1
20071126G1.iso = General A1
20071128U1.iso = USA A1
Toyota_OSV_F2_03_2007.zip = Overseas versions frame

Thanks ever so much. :)

Just a quickie to mention that I've put the EPC up on the manuals site now too. I've split the discs so that you can download just the ones you want, rather than as a whole if you don't need 'em all. It's in the EPC section. :)

Holy Grail from the Cruiser Gods

Thank you, thank you:bounce: thank you. This is the right stuff, no more parts guy looking at me like I'm crazy. It's hard enough explaining:hmm: that I have 2 Diesels (HJ47 & BJ44) than I ask for parts, then I get the look:confused: Lets have a cold one:beer:

Jake,

Did you ever determine what the Lexus code was for the 12/2008 EPC?

i have lexus codes for older discs are you asking for the lexus code for the newer disc's i posted above for the EPC3 if it is for the EPC3 i never bothered to install it .i didn't like the look of the new user interface. so i stuck with the older version original EPC , maybe i will try and install the newer one one day i will post back here if i figure it out ?

pic 1 old epc i have codes for these disc's
pic 2 i have not installed this version yet to see if the lexus unlock codes work the same way .
i don't have the actual codes but i have figured out how to create a text file that you drop into one of the folders that unlocks the lexus you can unlock the lexus with a simple text file if you are using the earlier EPC disc's

if you are using the newer one was it easy to install?

:cheers: Jake

Jake,

Did you ever determine what the Lexus code was for the 12/2008 EPC?
epc (Medium).JPG
epc3 (Medium).JPG

The new version was not difficult to install at all. I have not installed the older version, but it sounds like a similar installation where you point the data paths to the CD (or in my case, mounted the .isz as a virtual CD) and install it to the hard disk.

I found the torrent on PirateBay.org and had all 29 disks downloaded in little over a week. I am happy to seed if you are looking for it..

I did try what I thought might be the date code of the Europe1 (200811E1) CD, but that did not work for unlocking the Lexus piece.. Fortunately it's not a big deal for me..

Marty

Thanks for the link Jake. I translated that page and it says the code is on the A1 CD and the image showing the password entry is 8 astrisks..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom