Parts online (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I used to use "toyodiy dot c0m" to access parts drawings, part number and cross-reference but this site is now down for some reason. The site still exist but doesn't accept my login or any other login.
Does any one have a work-around? And if not, is there any other website that offer the same part drawings.?
Cheers

Last edited:
I used to use "toyodiy dot c0m" to access Toyota EPC with drawings, part number and cross-reference but this site is now down for some reason. The site still exist but doesn't accept my login or any other login.
Does any one have a work-around? And if not, is there any other website that offer the same part drawings for Toyota/Lexus models.?
Cheers
Works fine for me right now. I have had it in the past where I get locked out due to 'unusual activity' and asked to fill in a captcha type image which does not show. Wait 12 or 24 hours and it works again.

I used to use "toyodiy dot c0m" to access Toyota EPC with drawings, part number and cross-reference but this site is now down for some reason. The site still exist but doesn't accept my login or any other login.
Does any one have a work-around? And if not, is there any other website that offer the same part drawings for Toyota/Lexus models.?
Cheers

maybe the person sitting next to you on South West Flight 1990 or Flight 2014 snooped in your still logged ON Chrome Book when you nodded off , and Sinned 1 of the DIY 7 Commandments Rules in the process ?

• Only invite people you don't know
  • Don't sell invites on MUD
  • Don't invite Niche-Specialty-Toyota-Parts website or online store owners
  • Don't invite MUD people.
  • Don't invite forum members to help your log-in
  • Don't mention that you have a problem logging-in when asking for help logging in .......in forums posts or blogs.
  • Don't mention the words TEq-Parts-Jedi or Toyota EPC online in the title when your the MUD Thread starter
  • in Your MUD Thread Stater Title and "invite" the whole forum

i hope you can get in touch with the Dark Web Thing or Person with No Name who is in charge there ? :confused:

this same thing happend to a fellow member in Chat back in 2000 who a Fake person by mistake , i felt sorry for the poor dude ....

matt

@Eurasiaoverland

Last edited:
@ToyotaMatt is so full of it. He couldn't get into ToyoDIY.com forever until I invited him. Still have the PMs. No idea what he's on about with his post::

maybe the person sitting next to you on South West Flight 1990 or Flight 2014 snooped in your still logged ON Chrome Book when you nodded off , and Sinned 1 of the DIY 7 Commandments Rules in the process ?

• Only invite people you don't know
  • Don't sell invites on MUD
  • Don't invite Niche-Specialty-Toyota-Parts website or online store owners
  • Don't invite MUD people.
  • Don't invite forum members to help your log-in
  • Don't mention that you have a problem logging-in when asking for help logging in .......in forums posts or blogs.
  • Don't mention the words TEq-Parts-Jedi or Toyota EPC online in the title when your the MUD Thread starter
  • in Your MUD Thread Stater Title and "invite" the whole forum

i hope you can get in touch with the Dark Web Thing or Person with No Name who is in charge there ? :confused:

this same thing happend to a fellow member in Chat back in 2000 who a Fake person by mistake , i felt sorry for the poor dude ....

matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom