Part number for standard Toyota water hose (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
eurasiaoverland.com
I'm upgrading my BJ60 from a 3Bii to a 15B-T. Although the swap is very straightforward, I need to custom make some hoses for the install. One thing I'm after is the thinner water hose, the size which is used for the ACSD or turbo water hoses on, for example, the 1HD engine. It's about 16 mm/ 5/8" OD and about 9.5 mm / 3/8"ID. Does anyone have a part number for standard lengths of this hose? I want to avoid using generic/unbranded hose if at all possible.

Thanks
EO

Last edited:
Following.

I tried to find Toyota bulk hose part numbers awhile back. I don't think Toyota sells bulk hose, but I could be mistaken.

I ended up buying the longest Toyota hose I could find and just cutting it to length.

Following.

I tried to find Toyota bulk hose part numbers awhile back. I don't think Toyota sells bulk hose, but I could be mistaken.

I ended up buying the longest Toyota hose I could find and just cutting it to length.

Do you have any part numbers for some long hoses of the size I'm after?

Toyota does pre-cut lengths of:
-4, 6, 8 and 10 mm fuel hose
-thin (e.g. idle-up VSV) and thick (e.g. brake booster) vacuum hose
-heater hose

I've found 'long' examples of the following hoses:
-power steering hose (the return line hose)
-expansion tank hose

I've yet to find the smaller water hose that I descrobe above, and also the wastegate actuator hose (though I am planning to use 6 mm fuel hose for this).

EO

Super interesting. Thank you for that.

Do you have part numbers for any of the thinner hoses coming off the turbo or ACSD? I can try to work with those and find you what you need.

The smaller ID hoses will be in locations like feed/return lines for rear heater systems; oil cooler systems that rely on hoses for transfer of fluid.

They will be location and duty specific. They will have bends and the like.

There are no smaller ID water/heat hoses in “bulk” like the bigger sizes in the -30100 to -31000 range.

Super interesting. Thank you for that.

Do you have part numbers for any of the thinner hoses coming off the turbo or ACSD? I can try to work with those and find you what you need.
14B-T (no listing for 15B-T as it was only fitted to military vehicles) has, for example the following:

16281-58011, 16284-58032, 16285-58010, 16267-58012 are turbo coolant hoses,

16282-56010 Block drain cock to ACSD
16295-56010 ACSD to ACSD pipe
16283-56010 ACSD pipe to water pump

I don't think these part numbers are much help though, as they are all application specific and not generic hose numbers.

Maybe there is some vehicle with nice long rear heater hoses which could be used.

The smaller ID hoses will be in locations like feed/return lines for rear heater systems; oil cooler systems that rely on hoses for transfer of fluid.

They will be location and duty specific. They will have bends and the like.

There are no smaller ID water/heat hoses in “bulk” like the bigger sizes in the -30100 to -31000 range.
Thanks very much indeed - so we are down to looking for long straight hose applications. I'm going to look through the Coaster and Dyna EPCs to see what I can find.

14B-T (no listing for 15B-T as it was only fitted to military vehicles) has, for example the following:

16281-58011, 16284-58032, 16285-58010, 16267-58012 are turbo coolant hoses,

16282-56010 Block drain cock to ACSD
16295-56010 ACSD to ACSD pipe
16283-56010 ACSD pipe to water pump

I don't think these part numbers are much help though, as they are all application specific and not generic hose numbers.

Maybe there is some vehicle with nice long rear heater hoses which could be used.

Thanks very much indeed - so we are down to looking for long straight hose applications. I'm going to look through the Coaster and Dyna EPCs to see what I can find.

Yup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom