Tool Rolls (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

First 8 went out yesterday, they will be arriving mostly tomorrow and Friday, rest next week, tracking numbers went out if I sent one to you. I have notified the other 6 and waiting to hear back from 4, I will start moving down the list if I don't hear back by tomorrow.
Just so I am clear. When you have some ready to ship you will notify down the list and we will pay at that point? Thanks.

Just so I am clear. When you have some ready to ship you will notify down the list and we will pay at that point? Thanks.
That is correct, I will message you with payment details, you are pretty far down the list, I hope I have enough materials, or some may cancel their orders.

Ok. No hurry. Thanks.

@Tanker120 would you mind letting me know where i am on the list? Just curious.

Thanks!
I have your original post as of 17 July, you are number 21 for a Large roll with logo and I am making 20 large ones, but I still haven't heard back from 5 earlier people ordering total of 6, so you could move up the list and be in this batch, I will make more if I have the material...I will start cutting today, but still be over a month before they are complete.

I got my medium roll, and just wanted to report to all that they are fantastic! the quality and painstaking time must be appreciated. I'll post a pic up tomorrow, just wanted to publicly say thank you for all of Tanker's work and this cool retro product!

I got my medium roll, and just wanted to report to all that they are fantastic! the quality and painstaking time must be appreciated. I'll post a pic up tomorrow, just wanted to publicly say thank you for all of Tanker's work and this cool retro product!
Thank you for the great review, glad you liked it.
Ed

Sorry for delay folks...

2D4A831B-D38A-4C04-AC84-A891A6D0F7E9.jpeg

67D6027D-C3F8-44FC-9B3F-7F57DB2C0FF1.jpeg

I would like a large with logo. Add me to the list. Hope you will have enough. Where is a good source for the tools?
There are some info on MUD, you have to search for it, If you can't find it let me know., I have put you on the list.

I’d like to get mom the list for a medium. What’s the current list/lead time look like?

Add me to list for one medium with logo and one large with logo please!

Last edited:
Please add me to the list for 1 medium. Thanks

Would like to amend my request to 2 medium. That probably means a split order, depending on where they fall on the list which is fine. Thanks

Please put me down for large with logo. Thank you

Please put me down for a large/logo one!

I’d like to get mom the list for a medium. What’s the current list/lead time look like?
I don't think I replied to some of these post, but you are on the list, Sept-Dec was a bad time for me and staying on top of these,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom