TLCA travel grant (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SFROMAN

SILVER Star
Threads
It is with great pleasure that I have the honor to let the club know that ALLEN DICKINSON- Club Treasurer has been accepted to receive the TLCA travel grant.

For those of you that don’t know. TLCA started offering travel grants to TLCA members. Once I hear about it I couldn’t wait to submit Allen foe this. Well, I just got word from TLCA today that they accepted our submission for Allen.

I can’t think of a better person that deserves this, well actually I can think of a few club members

Will add more later.

But again.

CONGRATS TO ALLEN DICKINSON - CLUB TREASURER ON BEHALF OF TLCA AND ONSC ON BEING RECOGNIZED FOR ALL UOU DO FOR THE CLUB AND THE OFF-ROAD COMMUNITY

DEL ROMAN
ONSC PRESIDENT.

Congrats!

Thanks fellas, and many thanks to Del for submitting me for the chance to get the grant!! I'm beyond grateful that you thought of me for this!

Now we just need to see which event to use the grant for! Hoping I can get a couple ONSC'ers to join me on the trip!

Now we just need to see which event to use the grant for! Hoping I can get a couple ONSC'ers to join me on the trip!
I’m sure we can make something happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom