TLC on UsedVictoria thread... (ongoing) (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Apparently some guy in some bought this, Zed or Cory. Anyone know this guy, it says sold again. It had a set of factory brown floor mats in it. If anyone knows where this thing went let me know, I’d like to see if I can get those floor mats. Thx

Hmmm...interesting rims. 10mm offset not quite right for a cruiser.

No, didn't see the others. Maybe he's got a small car lot? I'd never pay that much for a fwd celica! I just thought the mercedes diesel had potential for that price if it just need some love. OM603 engine I believe?
Oh come now. You know you want one. I'd make you a deal on a fwd celica.

10% of what he's asking :rofl:

Although, that freezing cold AC might be kinda nice on the commute for the next month or so :lol:

With the merc, " Engine get into trouble to stay running" That diagnosis is a tad vague, but I guess 500 bucks is still cheap.

My parents have a merc wagon of similar vintage. Imported from Germany so it might have a different engine, but for a heavy ass car, it goes like stink.

I really need to peer under the hood and see what it actually is one day.

Oh come now. You know you want one. I'd make you a deal on a fwd celica.

10% of what he's asking :rofl:

Although, that freezing cold AC might be kinda nice on the commute for the next month or so :lol:

With the merc, " Engine get into trouble to stay running" That diagnosis is a tad vague, but I guess 500 bucks is still cheap.

My parents have a merc wagon of similar vintage. Imported from Germany so it might have a different engine, but for a heavy ass car, it goes like stink.

I really need to peer under the hood and see what it actually is one day.

Haha! $800 is a little closer to what I'd pay....and yes, that A/C would be nice right now. Of course this weather had to come the exact week I was finally able to take off to work around my house. :bang:

The earlier version of the OM603 diesels had cylinder head problems (what IDI doesnt...), but I think by 91 they had it sorted. The motors make a lot of power for their small displacement; quite advanced for an IDI apparently. I've always been half attracted to those cars for some reason....don't even remotely need one tho.

On Facebook marketplace, states it is rebuilt :) $500
66D8E79D-7810-4FE1-BA31-4B3E05D8C302.jpeg
E5F734B7-11FE-4342-A9CC-6E897CB03359.jpeg
59D33D2A-E5F7-459A-9D83-B8259200DADF.jpeg

Couple interesting ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom