TLC on UsedVictoria thread... (ongoing) (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's Jim's old 70 isn't it?

That's Jim's old 70 isn't it?

I was trying to figure that out too, but not totally sure. Seller is Colin Stuart who was on here for a while. He's had more cruisers in fewer years than most of us here.....

I was trying to figure that out too, but not totally sure. Seller is Colin Stuart who was on here for a while. He's had more cruisers in fewer years than most of us here.....
He does seem to have the cruiser adhd these days.

I'm pretty sure it's the same 70. Same front bumper anyway. As much as I'd like a 70 again I don't think I can give up the ability to carry overlength crap like I can in the 60.

That's well priced for todays market. Half tempting actually. Trying to remember what year received the electronic version of the A442f....doesn't burn up when towing like the earlier version does....

He does seem to have the cruiser adhd these days.

I'm pretty sure it's the same 70. Same front bumper anyway. As much as I'd like a 70 again I don't think I can give up the ability to carry overlength crap like I can in the 60.
I do have cruiser ADHD lol. The 70 use to be Jim's. Bought it and then realized I needed more room.

That looks almost not terrible...but if they took the drivetrain out, it probably is...:lol:

Maybe just a pooched frame.

Some day I'd like to deal with my steering wheel issues, and it'd be easier to do a body swap than convert.

Not right now tho. :bang: :lol:

That looks almost not terrible...but if they took the drivetrain out, it probably is...:lol:

Maybe just a pooched frame.

Some day I'd like to deal with my steering wheel issues, and it'd be easier to do a body swap than convert.

Not right now tho. :bang: :lol:

Yeah, the body looks ok from the pictures, but who knows whats hiding under that paint.

LHD would be nice. When I was driving my RHD manual trans surf last year I really didn't like it. Having done 100's of thousands of kms shifting with my right arm, shifting with my left just never felt right. In a suv I lived with it, in a sports care I'd have loathed it. Might partly have been the vehicle too tho, never liked 4runners.

As far as my LJ78 goes, it's the first auto I've ever daily driven; so I didn't know any different. And honestly I like getting off onto the side walk directly when I have to park downtown....haha. Don't have to worry about taking out some helmet-less hipster on their brakeless fixie with my drivers door by mistake.....I can leave that to my kids now.... 🤣

Yeah, the body looks ok from the pictures, but who knows whats hiding under that paint.

LHD would be nice. When I was driving my RHD manual trans surf last year I really didn't like it. Having done 100's of thousands of kms shifting with my right arm, shifting with my left just never felt right. In a suv I lived with it, in a sports care I'd have loathed it. Might partly have been the vehicle too tho, never liked 4runners.

As far as my LJ78 goes, it's the first auto I've ever daily driven; so I didn't know any different. And honestly I like getting off onto the side walk directly when I have to park downtown....haha. Don't have to worry about taking out some helmet-less hipster on their brakeless fixie with my drivers door by mistake.....I can leave that to my kids now.... 🤣

Biggest reason I'd do it is because swmbo doesn't like driving it.
So if we go anywhere in it, I have to be the responsible one and well, that wasn't really part of the deal...:lol:

Guy down the rd from me swapped a hj60 series lhd fire wall into his hj61. Took him a winter for the conversion to lhd. He’s been driving it for 5-6 years now. Pretty nice conversion and said it wasn’t too complicated just needed lots of lubricant. 🥃🍺🍻

Guy down the rd from me swapped a hj60 series lhd fire wall into his hj61. Took him a winter for the conversion to lhd. He’s been driving it for 5-6 years now. Pretty nice conversion and said it wasn’t too complicated just needed lots of lubricant. 🥃🍺🍻
Yeah I have a 60 firewall for a shop computer desk.

I'm waiting for the lhd swap elves to surprise me one morning.

No luck yet...:lol:

It's not a cruiser (yet) but looks like a decent amount of steel cheap.

Would be a great deal if it is locked. Swap/resto candidate:

Not cruiser related....but neat little diesel gen set:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom