TLC on UsedVictoria thread... (ongoing) (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$6000 BJ60 with repaired frame and body. Facebook Market place
435B2AD3-114B-4F96-8FB5-CA980CD18F20.jpeg

Titanium plates on the bottom of the bumper to get a nice spark show too!

Soft top. half doors, full doors. plus extras

83045906_614.jpg
83045883_614.jpg

20k kw diesel
$200

That is really cheap. Wonder what's wrong with it? Sweet unit tho!
CFDF7F25-521D-40A0-BD82-DD67FAA4B3ED.jpeg

25k hours for starters. I’m not sure on its lifespan, but given it appears to have been pulled out of service, I’d suspect a rebuild is in order.

Given my LP Onan genny has only 180 hours on it... and I’ve got a total of $175 into it... I’m a pass. It’s quieter, has no fuel pump, no injector pump, and no injectors.

Someone must have a bomb-shelter they want to power after the apocalypse :D

Last edited:

Do you have any good drive gears in that pile of parts? I’ve got another that is short a gear. It’s tempting, but I’m more inclined to toss mine in for best offer if someone is interested.

Do you have any good drive gears in that pile of parts? I’ve got another that is short a gear. It’s tempting, but I’m more inclined to toss mine in for best offer if someone is interested.

Thats not my stuff.

I do have a Champion 8000lb Costco winch in solid shape I'd let go very cheap if you want tho! ;) Worked very well when I had it on my truck. Easily pulled a 60 that was very well stuck on a big stump. And a few other similar recoveries. When I'd bought it I'd replaced bearings and re-packed it with grease etc. Painted it also. It's still in good shape. Probably only used 6 times in its whole life.

The diesel genset came with a box of new parts like injector nozzles, injector lines, etc. Probably worth the cost in and of themselves. I sure hope it runs and generates power 😂

IMG_20190916_212423.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom