This is beautiful...somebody make it for me (60 headlights on an 80)! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guys and gals, I got my 80 last year and came across the FLEX Dreams conversions and fell in love. I started really digging in to it and buying pieces to get started, but haven't pulled the trigger yet out of fear of getting in over my head.

Anyhow, I found "the" wheels and they're not vintiques or Chevy Rallyes. Here's the real deal that FLEX uses, they're actually alloys!

CROSS COUNTRY|LINEUP|DEAN

Let's keep this thread alive, post up progress and links to builds!

Bump... Seth @sethzilla you still game on the 60 grill?
Has anyone in the USA done this yet?
I like round head lamps.
I would even go with a FJC grill.

Bump... Seth @sethzilla you still game on the 60 grill?
Has anyone in the USA done this yet?
I like round head lamps.
I would even go with a FJC grill.
Yes, I'm still going to do this. I have all the pieces, just need to fit it into my current project lineup.
Since it's for my personal vehicle I need to schedule it between actual paying jobs and trips we have planned using it. Will I have it done by Cruise Moab? Doubtful. Turf-n-Surf? Guaranteed.

Yes, I'm still going to do this. I have all the pieces, just need to fit it into my current project lineup.
Since it's for my personal vehicle I need to schedule it between actual paying jobs and trips we have planned using it. Will I have it done by Cruise Moab? Doubtful. Turf-n-Surf? Guaranteed.
How difficult was it to get the kit?

:meh: I like my 80 and want it to look like one !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom