The Rubbish Bin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pre run Fossil Creek 1/24/16

image.jpeg

Catchy title, very Brittish. When we are in DV we will deposit one tea kettle, copper of course, and pick up some trash.

Sticky?

Once picked up a shot up "loo" and several 'aluminium' cans, a door off a 'lorry' and tossed them in the 'wheelie bin".

Way to represent, if everyone does their bit we can have an impact. Thank you Dimples

Nice Job Kelsey!

Not as much as I had thought, just one grocery bag full and I threw it out at the gas station. Being last in a line of 13 trucks left the trail clean where we travelled. I told the Rover crowd why we were stopping and they were impressed, everyone was advised to keep their mustard emptys in the coolers.

I saw everyone, especially the kids jumping out to pick up trash. CSC was living up to Phils new goals for 2016. Thank you everyone for making a difference .

I told the Rover crowd why we were stopping and they were impressed, everyone was advised to keep their mustard emptys in the coolers.

I assume you were referring to Grey Poupon mustard as the Rover crowd wouldn't be caught with anything less. No problem with paper and plastic with the Rover crowd. They use nothing but cloth linens, fine china and sterling silverware.:rolleyes:

Great thread, awesome to see others doing this as well. I don't think I've ever come home without a dozen-or-so bits of rubbish I've picked up whenever I head out....a discarded child's seat (full size) was one of my recent pulls out of the forest up near Heber. No pics right now but I know where to share next time I take out something interesting.

Thx to everyone who does this, hoping it motivates others to do the same.

I have decided that Mylar balloons are my calling in the trash problem for this state. IH8 Mylar balloon and think they should be outlawed, calling the sierra club. I find these balloons in the most remote place calling attention for great distances. :(

I have started my collection....

IMG_8453[1].JPG

I have decided that Mylar balloons are my calling in the trash problem for this state. IH8 Mylar balloon and think they should be outlawed, calling the sierra club. I find these balloons in the most remote place calling attention for great distances. :(

I have started my collection....

View attachment 1413301

Ya I picked these up in January in the superstitions. They made their way into my trasharoo.
IMG_0135.JPG

#ih8mylarbaloons. I think it's all part of the vast Russian conspiracy, demand an investigation.

Picked up on a short run to Lake Pleassant.

IMG_0743.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom