The NipponDenso / ASMO japan spec. parts 3FE washer bottle , front & rear pumps SNOW VERSION grade solution & 1FZ-FE HDJ80 HDJ81 one too 12V & 24V (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
Hello 3FE 80 folks ....

happy holiday tree day season 2023 and all that JIS jazz ... :)

a little while back i realized that the
3FE rear stand alone ASMO washer fluid pump TOYOTA part # 85340-60040 / ASMO part # 860310-2110 was a little documented and bit fuzzy fact in general to find any sort of pics. , or a existing made in japan ASMO needed parts solution of any sort ?\

also disc/ NLA longer ago then i could factually determine using the older Toyota global price tapes i have on file to ?

i wondered what folks were doing or using to replace it , or substitute it and the unique FJ80 3FE only parts application some what long pigtail extension unique tit and it only ?

i was familiar with its unique water proof profile YAZAKI male connector and the harness side female too , so i set out to attempt to period correct reproduce on , using all oem japan parts .....

not so easy when you do not know the pin outs for the plug at the end ?

so i called around and my pal mr. @Deathvalleypaul had a used one and mailed it to me , for a live JIG

presto i got it all straight and set up 100% correct , i also extended the pigtail by 3" inches for a forgiveness factor

if possible and when practical , all my electrical parts i offer up include the harness mating matching connector housing , seal plugs and extra terminals too , i ONLY use JAPAN made parst here , ZERO china getto-grade imposters on my pipe-dream products period !

The all DENSO / ASMO japan spec. parts 3FE washer bottle , front & rear pumps SNOW VERSION grade solution ...

i did reach out to ASMO usa and DENSO usa , but they had no clue and no real suggestions or places to refer me to ?

typical 2023 oem vendors for any vintage land cruiser parts these days to be frank ...:rolleyes:

below is the result and i have only positive feedback thus far , so i guess i nailed it on this ,. thankfully ....:)

. we now have a later models 1FZ-FE HDJ80 HDJ81 unique Genuine NipponDenso Washer Bottle complete SNOW VERSION grade kit , in BOTH
12V and 24V here below ...

wait till you see this sparky cracker , who has a larger fluid capacity then the dreary NLA / DISC usa spec one had .....

the mounting locations are endless , and NO clumsy metal slide on wedge bracket to find a home for either

this truly is a 2023 BABY Little DENSO New Year on time , and on the job too , 100% OEM Japan Spec. parts never steer you wrong !

1704016949900.gif

1704017125601.jpeg

DSCN0236.JPG

DSCN0238.JPG

DSCN0239.JPG

DSCN0240.JPG

1704017583126.jpeg

Last edited:

at this point i was using my period correct reproduction oem blue tint washer hose ,

then i was lucky enough to learn ASMO japan offered a 50 meter roll ..... ,

i jumped on that because i thought long since phased out and disc / no longer avail ?

well not so and i have now incorporated it into 100% of all washer wiper anything Land Cruiser anything i have going on
its thicker OD walls and superior UV grade spec. sheet from ASMO , is enough to tell me this was the long term way !

1702428221225.png

1702428257939.png

1702428271939.png

well one thing leads to another and the below was conjured up after a bit of R&D digging to make sure , i could brand it my in-house and exclusive HEAVY DUTY TOUGH as NAILS .
..SNOW VERSION theme spec.

to earn the right to sport the translucent decal badge here the part or parts kit must me significantly improved over the original design by mr. T using only oem japan spec. parts .....that's the rule and drum i beat to on this , i do not hold back on saying this because i have seen all the common issues on certain Land Cruiser parts in my personal and professional toyota life time , so approaching the FJ80 3FE kit form plug and play theme was a no brainer after going at it hard on the late modle FJ40 BJ40 / HJ47 Double Tanks set up , and both the unique BJ60 HJ60 FJ60 and later HJ61 & FJ62 washer bottles , all 3 now in both 12v and 24v variants too ....:cool:

below is something new and wicked this way comes ....

and yes , both washer pump motors come with harness side connector re-fresh and repair kits, lots of extra terminals & each spots a full meter of OEM
ASMO blue tint washer hose ...

lastly the qty x 3 OEM #8 mark head ,
violet blue silver zinc wide SEMS washers equipped mounting hardware bolts are the modern 2023 state of the art highest salt spray rated plating on the JIS JDM japan spec. market today .....

thanks for share a very special new concept vision parts idea of mine , :)

THIS IS THE WAY ....

Kindly
Matt

Below is my m.o. , this is how i roll when a killer kool idea , turns out a tad better ...or more then i could be thankful for and stoked about ....

- this is my version of a tech. reel , it covers all the bases , and shows in detail visually , all points i go over above , self empowerment though T-TEN style progressive education is always the main focus and theme , so you know what to expect and nothing less ....

- please make sure to click ON the speaker icon in the lower RH corner once you click the link , turn your device volume up to near the max level ....

enjoy ..

Asmo - Copy (2).jpeg1.png

The illest LC s vendor on ih8 :cool:

hello ... :)

how is my little oem willy-wonka
ticket-grade spec. limited edition must-have treating you these days ....:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom