The Kindness of Others--Long (possible chat) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Excellent. Your pictures are tech enough for me.

Glad it worked out OK onur.

Ken

Same here Onur.

Really psyched to hear this worked out for you.

Definately a guy that deserves such an event.

Jamie

Makes me want to GET better neighbors! :D

Onur, good luck with the trip. I have read about you doing some amazing things to help others, this is the way the world pays that back.

If you need something for that truck make sure to post it up. If I have it you got it, no charge.

Maybe we should have a pay it forward thread for Onur? He posts what he needs, we all find it and pitch it in?

A new 80s forum tradition!

That, my friends, is definitely karma in action. Awesome how people can surprise you at times. A little cosmic payback for all the good you've done, Onur.

:cheers:

BTW--I like Dan's idea.

I love good neighbors. Oprah would be very proud of your neighbor. That's right...Oprah!

Wow, the windshield in place makes it look a LOT better off than before..

That is one neighbor you'll never be able to replace!

Makes me want to GET better neighbors! :D

Onur, good luck with the trip. I have read about you doing some amazing things to help others, this is the way the world pays that back.

If you need something for that truck make sure to post it up. If I have it you got it, no charge.

Maybe we should have a pay it forward thread for Onur? He posts what he needs, we all find it and pitch it in?

A new 80s forum tradition!

While I appreciate the offer Dan, there is no need...really. I'm almost ready anyway....just some small stuff over the next ten days or so and I am good to go.

Again, I appreciate the kindness.

Best regards.
-onur
Oberlin, OH

Dude,

I'm ready with the Plasma! I travel every week so we'll have to do it when I fly home on the weekends.

Curious, is the roof bolted or welded on? My previous SUV had a bolt on roof so it was easy to remove.

Later,

Ali

There is a note on the hood--"Onur...winshield is set. ou are all clear to go to New Mexico. May you enjoy life's journey. Your neighbor, Dave."

That is an amazing story!!!
It's soo easy to be cynical, but there are
lots of truly decent people out there....such as you,
and many others on this list :D :cheers:

Best of luck on your trip and new start.

I got a good lower and upper tailgate you can have, just swap me your screwed up lower one so I can use as a tail gate for my 60/80 buggy.

Glad things turned the corner for you man.....Take it easy. And I'd go for a rag top if I where you.....how sweet would that be?

Cut the roof off, drive down to florida....we bend up a cage for ya...you head off to the desert...

Good luck man,
-Al

Onur, does it really surprise you people are willing to go out of there way to help you. In the pass you have helped me out several times and asked nothing in return, how much more unselfish can you get. All the positive karma you've put out to others is coming right back to you.

Sounds like a higher power was involved in this situation. It's amazing what the impact of kindness will do...

Russell

:beer: Onur and :cheers:

Have a safe trip to ABQ, I can't help but think that this a story of what goes around comes around. It couldn't of happened to a more deserving guy.

Ross

mickey rubicon that thing onur :D
just kidding.

very glad it worked out for you my friend.

the Lord works in mysterious ways.....hehehe :)

That's great news! Glad to see and hear she's coming back together.

Hopefully in time for CMCC this year! :beer:

Stories like this always remind me of the movie Pay it Forward. Must watch movie IMHO. What goes around comes around to use another cliche.

Great story and best of luck with the move. Good to know there are good people in the world and lots of them are on this board too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom