Builds The Guzzler build thread - 2009 LX570 (1 Viewer)

Quite a few people back in there, but the strawberry pt to toleak pt beach is about two miles, still sparse in the grand scheme. One tent and two hammocks for sleeping. Everyone ultra light but the bear can donkey (me).

the headlands are quite a treat for kids with ropes ladders mud and steep.
It’s an approachable two nights for anyone , my eight year old highly recommends.

Decided to take the other ‘large’ skid washer off and put it my reserve parts bin, since the vendor has gone out of business and it’s the only one to fit the larger bolts at the crossmember. Bought three smaller 5/16” stainless steel skid washers from 4wd parts ‘agm’ brand. Used two, have the last in the reserve parts bin. Retorqued to 25 ft lbs. the three were only $7 each, shipping included.

hvac blower fan came in early. Replacement does NOT require removing the dash or glove box. Remove the access panel under glove box, the parking computer (three screws and three plugs), and then three torx screws and the hvac blower fan will wriggle free. Unplug the connector afterward. Install reverse of removal. Aside from the awkward position to work under the dash no major issues, :banana:. I did unplug the positive battery terminal since the parking computer has to be unplugged.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom