The Definitive "What do xx size tires look like with xx lift?" Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

• Rear: OME AALs in a otherwise stock rear spring pack, with 5.5" shackles.
  • Front: HJ61 springs, stock shackles
  • 31x10.5 BFG AT - old style

20170407_131232.jpg

20170407_131243.jpg

so everyone that's running 33x12.5 on 15" wheels are you running spacers as well? I have seen a few post that mention they have 3.75 back spacing.. no issues with calipers rubbing? or tires hitting components? This thread is great btw..

Pardon my ignorance. What is the difference between RA and RB springs? My rear springs are both RBs. Are RBs heavies and RAs medium??

If I remember correctly, one was for the drivers side and one was for the passenger side-to correct lean. But many people run the same springs on both sides. I believe the RA's gave a slight bit of more lift then the RB spring packs.

Road handling was definitely a little sloppy, but they did great offroad and could air down safely to 10psi on the skinny wheels. Overall I'd say it worked just fine. Nothing I would consider really weird, just more sidewall squish than you'd normally be used to. I didn't put enough miles on it to notice abnormal tire wear, but I'm sure that would have eventually been the result. I no longer own the rig :(

I recently noticed that this picture request pops up every month or so. Let's put an end to it.

Please post a picture, tire and wheel size, and lift height
33 inch x 10 * 15. They rub a little on the front fender flare on full flex during turn. Need to lift it tiny bit more on the front.

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 13.20.23.jpg

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 13.26.12.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom