The COVID Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads
Might as well start this up now. Funny or serious, bring it on.

As for me, I’ve resorted to hoarding at the grocery store. They had way too many of these things on the shelf so I figured I should take care of that.
06CFCD82-55E5-40A9-A309-87B81490CA93.jpeg

***yeah, not really. This was just a discount cart that struck me as funny.

Senator Jackson has been providing factual daily updates on the state government's response. This is yesterday's:

Might as well start this up now. Funny or serious, bring it on.

As for me, I’ve resorted to hoarding at the grocery store. They had way too many of these things on the shelf so I figured I should take care of that.
View attachment 2241439

***yeah, not really. This was just a discount cart that struck me as funny.
You know that stuff comes in spools?

Edit: oh, discount cart...carry on.

I had a customer from Michigan call me today, told me he was at the grocery store for some supplies as they are under a shelter in law. Said the toilet paper isle was empty but the beer isle was well stocked. Said if he was forced to stay home the beer isle would be the first emptied.

Heather's business is restaurant upholstery. They start early in the morning on the installs and are gone by the time the places open, in most cases. With all the restaurants closing their dining rooms she is getting two types of calls. Forward thinking establishments are calling and getting on the schedule ASAP as they can come any time of the day now. The not so forward thinkers are canceling existing appointments because their dinning rooms are closed. She has tried to explain to some that this is the most opportune time, but they are so busy anyway she no longer bothers. Charges them for the covers and will charge for install when they pull their heads out of the sand.

Decided I’m ok with Social distancing and social isolation on St Pat’s ☘️
I never really minded drinking alone...often prefer it 🍺

Personally don't give a sh$#!

Things are sort of mellow here, lots of cases, lots of things closed currently, but noad run on stores for the most part.

Yea, will be interesting to see how much more gets shut down before it gets better.

MedCram channel on YouTube has had some great almost daily updates from a doctor that usually teaches medical lessons on that channel.

Last edited:
And this.

E8A42909-4F90-46A1-929C-4A1057218E15.png

Yep...I’m all for capitalism but corporations having it both ways seems unfair. What’s unfair is easily debatable until the cows come home. So round and round we go. I guess it could always get worse and it just might in the coming months. At least the weather is getting nicer and gas cheaper (but there is no where to drive to).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom