Thanks Junk! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
Just got off the phone with Junk...the combination of his new FJ45 project, the dismanteling of his 80-series, and actually having gainful employment has led him to "retire" from moderation of the 80-series corner.

I just want to offer my thanks for his involvement over the past few years. Junk has been around MANY forums and maillists, and his assistance in the 80's corner is appreciated. He's started a few great features on the forum, including the ever-continuing ROTW series, and he's always had unique projects going on his 80-series.

I suspect those will continue some on the FJ45 he's working on now....

:beer: to you!!

Gosh I'm gonna say it too...

Thanks Junky, you are awesome ... fawker! :D :flipoff2: :D

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks Junk! You have been a great basis for ridicule...errr ...aaaaa.I mean great inspiration....no thats not right either....we'll you have been great (leave it at that)! :flipoff2:

Thank you!!!!!!!! :beer:

Finally, thank goodness! :)

Thanks fer nuthin Junkster!!!! :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

In all seriousness, thanks for all of your suggestions and hazing when I was a newbie...hey, wait, I still am a newbie. :doh:

And thanks for the ARB too!!

Best.
-onur
Akron, OH

Gee, I am so use to see good Junk in Tech and Bad Junk in Chat. I hope this doesn't mean Good Junk has retired!

Thanks Mike for all the good stuff you do. You have worked hard to make this a better place for all of us.

Ken

Thanks dude - you're such a wuss. :flipoff2:

:beer:

I didn't know there were two Junks. Who is this helpful Junk?

:grinpimp:

Thanks

Ross

I've seen some of your contributions and color.

Thanks Junk

Kalawang

Thanks Junk :flipoff2: you have done a lot for this forum. it takes more time than I think most would realize. :cheers:

damn...i didn't even know he was moderator, otherwise i woulda hopped on and given his some sheeaiiiit :D

Thanks for all you have done...I hope we can still count on a "electronic tard slap" every now and then....

Before the door hits ya in the ass on the way out, can you give me your momma's number again? Dropped it down the s***ter last time she was doin her thang she does for me .. ;p

There .. if that isn't Junkian enough for ya. :flipoff2:

Job well done, my friend...

Peace

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: <---- Six pack 'o [EDIT] COKE for ya

TY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom