Thanks Junk! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landtank said:
Thanks JUnk

So who gets passed the search baton anyway?

THERE IS A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN :D

He didn't retire, he got canned, right Woody? :D

Seriously, thanks for all the time and effort you've put into making this a great forum that it is today. j/k :flipoff2:

Mot ;) :cheers:

nuclearlemon said:
no....not romer???? :flipoff2:

Ige, are you lost. You looking to buy an 80?

Who's this "Junk" guy? Didn't he used to have an 80? Whoever this guy is, those who remember him might miss him....

Haven't been around long enough to know you as well as these guys, but from the short time I've been here, you've done alot. Thanks from a newbie, and we'll miss ya....maybe :flipoff2:

A big THANKS from me Junk! I really, really appreciate the things you've done publicly and behind the scenes to keep this tech section helpful and conducted in a mature and professional atmosphere. When people have brought their "chat-trash" language over to tech you've been quick to set them straight. I sincerely hope the new 80 section mod(s) will follow your lead.

Stop in and say Hi every now and then. :flipoff2:

-B-

nuclearlemon said:
no....not romer???? :flipoff2:

Oh please tell me it's not so!!!! :flipoff2: How about DaughterofRomer instead? :princess:

Last edited:
turbocruiser said:
Gosh I'm gonna say it too...

Thanks Junky, you are awesome ... fawker! :D :flipoff2: :D

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:beer:

I think the :princess: found out how much time he really spends on here. Or he's really assuming the code name "Noah."

Sucks to see ya go as a mod, but still look forward to years of Junk ridicule & sound advice. :cheers: :cheers: :bounce: :flipoff2:

Thanks for the moderation, hope this doesn't mean you won't be around. You make me laugh :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

:beer: :flipoff2: :beer:
ya :princess:

Thanks for nothi...uhhh...everything. :D

now you should have more time to send some stuff to me.
:D :flipoff2: :D

yeh, thanks
the 80s forum wont be the same without you :flipoff2:
seriously

the SOR group's dwindling down. first wench, now you :crybaby:

I'd say thanks..., but really what's the guy done??? Okay, I'll give you ROTW..., ehh and so he developed and headed up the FAQ section, moved some non-tech related subjects to chat (oh no, heaven forbid), kindly pointed folks to the search feature.... who I'm kidding... this thing's going to hell in a hand basket! :crybaby:

J/K of course.

Congrats of getting a life. :D

:beer:
Rookie2

junk, as the first guy I ever sent a cruiser related PM to (or whatever they call those things on 80scool) it just seems like the passing of an era. i'll miss not knowing why my thread has been moved :flipoff2: not to mention your constructive comments in the mods forum :flipoff2:

sniff, now we have no rogue baboon to keep the newbies in line

semlin said:
junk, as the first guy I ever sent a cruiser related PM to (or whatever they call those things on 80scool) it just seems like the passing of an era. i'll miss not knowing why my thread has been moved :flipoff2: not to mention your constructive comments in the mods forum :flipoff2:

sniff, now we have no rogue baboon to keep the newbies in line

Don't worry - I'm going to make mudbay my new squat-spot :flipoff2:

BTW, everyone :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom