Texas 200 Series owners (2 Viewers)

Which month and location works best for you?

• Late April/Early May

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Early November

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Hill Country Overland Route/Hidden Falls/Fredericksburg

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Big Bend

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • PINS

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fort Worth here, pic is my wife at the wheel in Bridgeport OHV park.

tempImageosCu1n.png

Totally count me in. Big bend in February.
0D011B84-B2F3-46D8-A2CD-94F1D550EFB7.jpeg

Kevin here In NW Austin - will be able to get away for anything around the Hill Country (young kids).

66921D29-90CD-4F8D-9207-15FDC7D1F65E.jpeg

There is a series of dirt roads from Mason to Fredericksburg that was posted a while back (I think on Expedition Portal), sounds like it would be a fun Sunday drive after the holidays are wrapped up.

The Texas Hill Country Overland Route, I did it last year. Not anything too exciting but definitely worth doing at least once as you get to cross a few rivers and creeks as well as traverse through some scenic private game ranches. Here are some pics from that trip.

iV3DZUJ.jpg

EGNoRSz.jpg

BAORMOm.jpg

4xOyP4W.jpg

WtqMPzm.jpg

wQOb2WA.jpg

BrsKrOd.jpg

cKxuC6g.jpg

The Texas Hill Country Overland Route, I did it last year. Not anything too exciting but definitely worth doing at least once as you get to cross a few rivers and creeks as well as traverse through some scenic private game ranches. Here are some pics from that trip.

iV3DZUJ.jpg

EGNoRSz.jpg

BAORMOm.jpg

4xOyP4W.jpg

WtqMPzm.jpg

wQOb2WA.jpg

BrsKrOd.jpg

cKxuC6g.jpg
That sure looks nice.

Nice pics everyone.
I cant wait to see all the gun mount solutions! LOL

Nice pics everyone.
I cant wait to see all the gun mount solutions! LOL

I am still trying to come up with the perfect solution for the 200.

I am still trying to come up with the perfect solution for the 200.

Same. Im thinking about graduating the night stand mini pew pew to the truck by the right leg rest area.
Are we allowed to post gun pics? I know... 2021 i have to ask.

New'ish owner. Just got my 2011 a couple of months ago after more than a year looking for the right one. Going to start building it soon, it'll be more of a sleeper/roadtripping/overlander? nothing too crazy.
We've been moving all over the place for a while now (wife is active duty) but our folks are in The Woodlands, TX. Wife is about to retire from army life and we're moving back to the woodlands in april. A group event will be awesome! Nice 200's in here! A lot of inspiration for sure!
20210912_101603.jpg

There is a series of dirt roads from Mason to Fredericksburg that was posted a while back (I think on Expedition Portal), sounds like it would be a fun Sunday drive after the holidays are wrapped up.
That sounds like a great day trip!

It is a really good run. While “challenging” is relative, everything is a 1/10 in terms of what these trucks are capable of, even stock. Still, the water crossings and a couple things will push comfort zones of the totally uninitiated, but usually end up being a great experience with a guide right in front of them.

Plus it does highlight some of the best terrain in central Texas.. and a good chance to stop for barbecue then eat it on the bank of a river with nice clear water.

Would recommend.

Last edited:
I've had my 200 for about a month now. Wife drives it two exits to work. When I say I'm at D/FW Airport, I mean, I'm at DFW airport, LOL. I'm sorta mobile, but am still making minor fixes. Just put on some lovely escape gear seat covers. I'm sorta noncommittal until I know how my work will be..I'm swamped!

2013 Land Cruiser.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom