Texas 200 Series owners (1 Viewer)

Which month and location works best for you?

• Late April/Early May

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Early November

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Hill Country Overland Route/Hidden Falls/Fredericksburg

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Big Bend

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • PINS

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is this Imogene pass? Were you able to do the whole trail with your 200? It looks completely stock.
Yessir. It was 100% stock at the time, even with 20k or so on original tires. I scraped a corner of the rear bumper only in one place and really took my time on picking lines. With stops along the way to take pictures and stretch, we went from Telluride to Ouray via Imogene in a little less than 3 hours. There are a few places where you should get out and pick through some spots, but the vehicle had no problems at all. [Edit: I should add that I had driven the pass both directions in past years in a rented jeep, so it was not my first attempt.]

Last edited:
Just picked up my 2011 a few days ago in AZ. I have owned an 80 and 100 previously and this thing is amazing.

Located in San Antonio, open to meeting up and could do a trip with enough notice.
200.jpg

Voted.... Lots of LC's in Texas. Currently on year 3 of our 2009 LX570, and restoring/turbo'ing a new-to-me 1997 80.

Well it looks like I need to revisit this. There's certainly enough of a response to warrant a gathering. If we choose Big Bend it will certainly have to be later in the year. We could do Hidden Falls trip and toss in the Hill Country Overland Route as well should we go that direction. I'll edit the poll to refocus on these options. I might have to make an entirely new poll in order to do this.

See new poll in this thread:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom