Texas 200 Series owners (2 Viewers)

Which month and location works best for you?

• Late April/Early May

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Early November

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Hill Country Overland Route/Hidden Falls/Fredericksburg

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Big Bend

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • PINS

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
***Poll added***

I saw the SoCal owners thread and it got me thinking about how many Cruisers are here in Texas. Outside of California and possibly Colorado I don't think that I have seen more Cruisers in any other state. So if you own a 200 Series Cruiser and live in Texas post up and let us know about your Cruiser along with a pic and where you reside within the state. Who knows, maybe we can put together an annual Lone Star 200 Series Cruiser meet up, possibly in Big Bend or down on PINS or at one of the National Forests or multiple off-road parks. I'll start things off.

J Lee (Tex)
Bay City, TX

IzQYGZx.jpg

Last edited:
My family would be up for any sort of meet up. We've been meaning to go to Big Bend for a while now and just haven't made it yet. A 200-series meet up there would be a good excuse.

Mike T
North Austin suburb

20211113_065959.jpg

78B0FE33-2263-47CC-8D0D-B14EE3BFC355.png
I would definitely be down for a Texas meet up, especially at Big Bend. I have a 13 LX that I tricked my wife into thinking was a mall crawler and now have started building it up. Sliders and rear bumper on order. I’m in southwest houston.

Matt

My family would be up for any sort of meet up. We've been meaning to go to Big Bend for a while now and just haven't made it yet. A 200-series meet up there would be a good excuse.

Mike T
North Austin suburb

View attachment 2848509

Im thinking more and more this the best LC bumper.
I may have found a '16+ LX equivalent to this but I'm keeping it a secret for now ;).

I have to agree with you @Tex68w. As present as California is out here, TX is right up there. Maybe more trucks here even.
Not going to lie though we just cant compete in natural beauty. They've got access to some of the most pristine land on earth. Im always jelly.
Im down for anything though and seriously need my hand held for a complete off-road novice.

Definitely up for throwing something together for 2022. Big Bend, PINS, Hidden Falls, Gilmer, there are a lot of options.

I don't have a 200 yet but am on the hunt and have posted a wtb add in the classifieds. Also, I'm located in Fort Davis, just north of BBNP and would would enjoy tagging along if you'll plan a trip, not sure if my current rig can keep up with those V8s though.....
20210504_174329.jpg

24A4D388-6330-440D-A8C2-BA4C88E57D7C.jpeg
Just now getting back in the saddle with owning a LC, but would absolutely be pumped for a meetup! Located in Austin.

Picked this 2016 up near Dallas last week and absolutely loving it! 108k miles and 1 owner. This is how I bought it btw. Probably not going to do much more than a roof rack.

I don't have a 200 yet but am on the hunt and have posted a wtb add in the classifieds. Also, I'm located in Fort Davis, just north of BBNP and would would enjoy tagging along if you'll plan a trip, not sure if my current rig can keep up with those V8s though.....View attachment 2848940

Super jealous of your troopy. I think we could make an exception for your 78 and it'll more than keep up out there.

I saw the SoCal owners thread and it got me thinking about how many Cruisers are here in Texas. Outside of California and possibly Colorado I don't think that I have seen more Cruisers in any other state. So if you own a 200 Series Cruiser and live in Texas post up and let us know about your Cruiser along with a pic and where you reside within the state. Who knows, maybe we can put together an annual Lone Star 200 Series Cruiser meet up, possibly in Big Bend or down on PINS or at one of the National Forests or multiple off-road parks. I'll start things off.

J Lee (Tex)
Bay City, TX

IzQYGZx.jpg
A

Total newb here. I’m in deep south Texas in Laredo. I became the proud owner of an 08 LC about three weeks ago. It is completely stock. Never been overlanding but I’m excited to learn. I’ve owned an 07 FJ cruiser for about 6 years and I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom