Techstream Alternative (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interesting. I don't see this on the Launch website, so a counterfeit or private label version. Looks like a copy of the Millennum X.

Do you know if this displays live data? Fuel trims and such?

What about Toyota specific things like read transmission temps, program TPMS sensors and key FOBs?
He covers TPMS at the end of the video and keys around the 7:30 mark.

He covers TPMS at the end of the video and keys around the 7:30 mark.

Thanks. I didn't quite make it that far in the video.

I'm also curious if AHC pressures can be read...

Short answer, nope.

In the 100-series AHC architecture, the pressure sensor lived in the actively pressurized circuit of the AHC system
In the 200-series AHC architecture, the pressure sensor lives outside the actively pressurized circuit. It only has visibility when a valve opened to raise/lower the pressures. Techstream or the OBD port isn't fast enough for us to consistently capture the peak pressure set before closing the valve.

Would this gizmo be able to handle the "height offset utility" for us LX guys? My sensor lift is a bit cattywompus and needs fine tuning.

Man there are a lot of these things on Amazon. They range in price from $100 to $1000. Different models but also same model with different pricing. I assume that some of these are likely fakes as I don't even see some of these model numbers on the actual Launchtech web site. I'm not familiar with launch at all so maybe I'm just not seeing all the products.

I decided to get the CRP919EBT off amazon since I dont just own Toyota's. I figured a Toyota specific unit would be a lot less handy. It's like $439, but will work with my Chevy Bolt.

Was reading the Amazon adds for some of theses and there are plenty of Chinese counterfeit tells in the product descriptions. My favorite is this:
launch scanner launch crp129e launch obd2 scanner diagnostic tool crp129e elite crp129e

American Africa and European Australia. Not sure what Asia is.

• Haha
Reactions: GTV
Pretty sure that's Brazil and Austria lol

America = Brazil
Europe = Australia
Asia = Austria

Sorry, resident geography nerd.

Pretty sure that's Brazil and Austria lol
In my defense, Africa and Brazil are similar in shape. And neither looks like the U.S.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom