SOLD Tampa FL, 1966 FJ45LPB w/3FE, 4spd, AC, PS, discs, OME, etc....... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

c2dfj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.c2dusa.com
Putting a couple feelers out there to sell my 45....figured I'd offer it up here first to see if anyone is interested or knows someone looking for an LPB. There's a half ass build thread on here somewhere on it. This is a solid truck with a lot of cool upgrades....3FE, 4 speed, disc brakes fr/rr, AC, PS, OME suspension, Autometer gauges(not really very cool but they work), 3.73 gears, newer steel wheels, slider rear window, all the good OEM rare stuff, etc. No real rust anywhere(couple of holes in the bed floor), solid patina, cool original parts, etc.

I built this truck with the intention of taking it back apart to do our usual refinish on everything but the body but I started driving it and never ended up taking it back apart. It's pretty much unchanged since the day we built it. I'm going to go thru it before it leaves....not sure to what extent I'll update or enhance it....it certainly doesn't need much. I want to put on an original air box like we have on the later 3FE builds we've done.

Thinking to start somewhere in the low $40k range....not sure how far out of line that is. I think a few original patina trucks have sold in the high 20s to low 30s. Not sure if the mods hurt or help on this one. This truck does everything right......wonderful driving truck that can be driven as is or blown apart and restored to whatever someone's heart desires.....and wallet allows :)
P5170640.JPG
IMG131.jpg
P4050315.JPG
20230427_090030.jpg
20230427_085745.jpg

Nice floor matts. GLWS
Ha. At one time I was going to make those for cars......we were selling a lot of custom floormats and for some reason, people loved those. They do a great job of keeping dirt hidden :)

Putting a couple feelers out there to sell my 45....figured I'd offer it up here first to see if anyone is interested or knows someone looking for an LPB. There's a half ass build thread on here somewhere on it. This is a solid truck with a lot of cool upgrades....3FE, 4 speed, disc brakes fr/rr, AC, PS, OME suspension, Autometer gauges(not really very cool but they work), 3.73 gears, newer steel wheels, slider rear window, all the good OEM rare stuff, etc. No real rust anywhere(couple of holes in the bed floor), solid patina, cool original parts, etc.

I built this truck with the intention of taking it back apart to do our usual refinish on everything but the body but I started driving it and never ended up taking it back apart. It's pretty much unchanged since the day we built it. I'm going to go thru it before it leaves....not sure to what extent I'll update or enhance it....it certainly doesn't need much. I want to put on an original air box like we have on the later 3FE builds we've done.

Thinking to start somewhere in the low $40k range....not sure how far out of line that is. I think a few original patina trucks have sold in the high 20s to low 30s. Not sure if the mods hurt or help on this one. This truck does everything right......wonderful driving truck that can be driven as is or blown apart and restored to whatever someone's heart desires.....and wallet allows :)View attachment 3308668View attachment 3308671View attachment 3308667View attachment 3308666View attachment 3308665
Chris's shop does excellent work. Never thought I would see this one on the market.

Nice. Great price.
I might clean her up a little and put it on BAT......we'll see. I always wanted to do a properly detailed motor under the hood....might have to make that happen.

Hey Chris, did you ever figure out the MUD price for this rig? Still thinking low 40s? Like probably 50 other MUD members ...this one is very tempting. By the time I get all go through all the :bang: to get mine on the road it might be worth it to just get one that is ready to drive. (No engine detailing required).

Hey Chris, did you ever figure out the MUD price for this rig? Still thinking low 40s? Like probably 50 other MUD members ...this one is very tempting. By the time I get all go through all the :bang: to get mine on the road it might be worth it to just get one that is ready to drive. (No engine detailing required).
Shoot me a PM to discuss :)

Chris, GLWS! You certainly have a great collection of Toys...a bit surprised to see this listed but I get it...I wish I had an extra garage for this one.

Nope....sold. I'll update the listing.

Well, whoever purchased it is one lucky SOB
It found a good home. As much as I regretted selling it, I'm glad somebody is going to use it and enjoy it more than I was. Once I finished my 45LV, I lost interest in the pickup.....it was never a very comfortable truck. Good luck in your search....one will pop up.

It found a good home. As much as I regretted selling it, I'm glad somebody is going to use it and enjoy it more than I was. Once I finished my 45LV, I lost interest in the pickup.....it was never a very comfortable truck. Good luck in your search....one will pop up.
Thank you so much. The level of attention to detail on yours was outstanding just from the pictures. I can’t even imagine how good it was in person. I do have a rolling chassis that’s in need of quite a bit… I wanted to jump the line and get one already done, which is why I was eyeballing yours!

Thank you so much. The level of attention to detail on yours was outstanding just from the pictures. I can’t even imagine how good it was in person. I do have a rolling chassis that’s in need of quite a bit… I wanted to jump the line and get one already done, which is why I was eyeballing yours!
That was a really early build for us and it never was completed as I just started driving it as soon as it ran and stopped. It needed to be blown apart and given some attention. Truck had great bones though. Going thru it before it was picked up by the buyer reminded me of just how good it was. I had to stop looking at it.....was considering sending the guy back his money. Ha. Now I want another one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom