Suspension info (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am new to the 200 thread. Used to be active in 100 thread awhile back but unfortunately sold that a few years back.

My wife has been driving an 08 200 series for about 3 years. It is slowly becoming mine and I am looking for suspension info. It has stock tires and original stock suspension with 140k on it. My plans are small light build consisting of tires, lift, sliders, roof rack and maybe a winch if I can find a way to tuck it behind the plastic bumper. The use will be a lot of FS roads and camping and small chance of towing a light trailer.

I know that the new thing is ironman 4x4 but since they have no kit for the 200 what ironman parts are needed to do what I need?

There is a kit (of sorts). Everything you need. MetalTech carries it.

It's not on there. Call and ask for LT. He will get you fixed up.

As to ride quality: everyone that has them so far is very happy. Certainly stiffer then OE but not the least bit harsh.

I remember you from the 100 site... was there for a long time too. I have an 08 and put on the ironman a few years ago and it's been fantastic. Not as cushy as stock, but I wasn't a fan of the stock suspension anyway.

I've had the Ironman Foamcell kit on for awhile now, stiffer than stock but that's the way I like it! rides super nice on and offroad!

Did you get the constant load or the performance kit?
I believe it's the performance kit?!?! I got the springs for no extra weight...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom