Rear Suspension (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had lockers but no skids when I did it. Didn’t really need them tho. The trail was fine with the LC, just know you’ll drag the rear bumper a bit.

I fit a 33.8” spare and it was tight. Maybe 34.3 will fit.
I fit the 295/70/18 under the spare location. Yes it's tight, but doesn't touch anything moving, ie the panhard bar

I had lockers but no skids when I did it. Didn’t really need them tho. The trail was fine with the LC, just know you’ll drag the rear bumper a bit.

I fit a 33.8” spare and it was tight. Maybe 34.3 will fit.
didn't need the lockers or didn't need the skids when you did finns and things? did you have stock bumpers front and rear? what size tires?

i think i dragged the rear a little with my 4 dr JL rubicon wrangler, but it was stock when i went to moab. the approach and departure angles are what concerns me with the LC200.

that being said, my lc200 is lifted ~2-2.5" and has 285/65/18 tires. other than that it's stock. but it's so much bigger than a wrangler so i'm a little concerned about damaging the truck on approaches and departures. maybe i should just stick to the dunes at sand hollow or the barracks trails near kanab. dunes are so much more fun IMO anyway !

didn't need the lockers or didn't need the skids when you did finns and things? did you have stock bumpers front and rear? what size tires?

i think i dragged the rear a little with my 4 dr JL rubicon wrangler, but it was stock when i went to moab. the approach and departure angles are what concerns me with the LC200.

that being said, my lc200 is lifted ~2-2.5" and has 285/65/18 tires. other than that it's stock. but it's so much bigger than a wrangler so i'm a little concerned about damaging the truck on approaches and departures. maybe i should just stick to the dunes at sand hollow or the barracks trails near kanab. dunes are so much more fun IMO anyway !
Stock gears, 34s, metal front bumper, plastic rear, no skids. Did fine, some scratching of the bottom rear bumper, that is unavoidable in Moab. I think stock front would be fine with maybe some scrapes underneath like the rear if you’re on 33s

Stock gears, 34s, metal front bumper, plastic rear, no skids. Did fine, some scratching of the bottom rear bumper, that is unavoidable in Moab. I think stock front would be fine with maybe some scrapes underneath like the rear if you’re on 33s
You mentioned stock gears...Did you feel a need to regear after installing the 34s?
did you need wheel spacers or did you have aftermarket wheels with a different offset from stock wheels?
Were you lifted in moab? i saw a youtube of a stock LC200 in moab w a spacer lift and 34s...was that you?

You mentioned stock gears...Did you feel a need to regear after installing the 34s?
did you need wheel spacers or did you have aftermarket wheels with a different offset from stock wheels?
Were you lifted in moab? i saw a youtube of a stock LC200 in moab w a spacer lift and 34s...was that you?
I don’t think regearing is necessary unless you tow. There’s plenty of power

I have been lifted since putting the 34s on.

Man, I just read the threads about RW wheels. Can’t believe they’re only 21lbs! No wonder they r do popular. I’m not a fan of headlock look but 10lb saving at each wheel over stock n more tire options bc of 17” is very tempting. That is if I can even find a set on used market. 😂

Man, I just read the threads about RW wheels. Can’t believe they’re only 21lbs! No wonder they r do popular. I’m not a fan of headlock look but 10lb saving at each wheel over stock n more tire options bc of 17” is very tempting. That is if I can even find a set on used market. 😂
I think they are 24 with the rings. Someone posted a photo on a scale a few years ago. Still light and strong though there are a lot of ~27# options. Once I added a 65# tire the wheel weight was moot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom