Stuck outside Baltimore. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know where I could find a diff drain plug for an 80 on the west side of Baltimore.

I pulled over when I heard a whine to find that mine is gone.

Never mind. Getting a tow

Damn Felix. That sucks. Worst case you could lock your center diff, pull the rear drive shaft and rear axles and hit the road.

No center diff lock switch or pin 7 mod.

IMG_0836.JPG

I feel your pain!!
Sorry for your Luck Felix.
Time to weld them!!

Is there anything keeping a person from swapping in the fill plug then finding something to temporarily plug up the fill hole?

@Felix How did it work its way loose?

Huh... are the threads the same? I didn't even think of that.

I think general road vibration finished the job, but my hunch is that the process began with me smacking the ever living crap out of it on a rock. Or several.

Huh... are the threads the same? I didn't even think of that.

I think general road vibration finished the job, but my hunch is that the process began with me smacking the ever living crap out of it on a rock. Or several.
Or...
Could it be a clever ploy to get the wife's permission for new gears:hmm:

Trust me on this...wives have NO SYMPATHY when it comes to trail damage! And they aren't very collaborative when it comes to budgeting for repairs or taking costly preventative measures.

Trust me on this...wives have NO SYMPATHY when it comes to trail damage! And they aren't very collaborative when it comes to budgeting for repairs or taking costly preventative measures.

Depends on the wife...;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom