Streached steel wheels with center caps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I wanna run 33X12.5X15 tires but I also want the stock wheels with or with out caps. has anyone found them reproduced wider?

The picture below is the closest Ive found.
F40rims-restoration108d.jpg

Last edited:
You'll most likely have to have them widened. Stockton Wheel seems to be one of the few places and its about $150/wheel to have widened. hth - JP

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

You'll most likely have to have them widened. Stockton Wheel seems to be one of the few places and its about $150/wheel to have widened. hth - JP

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Thanks.
Ouch!! I think I'll have to compromise my vision.

There's a thread of ragtop 40s in this forum that has a pic of my rig on 33x12.5s with widened 15x8s and hubcaps.;)

Theres a guy up here who swaps lc centers into chevy outers. He sent me a couple pics and they look pretty mint. I dont know if he does them for others but Ive been planning to call him and see if hed make me up a set with the hub cap tabs.

Im looking for an 8" wide rim with 2.5" back spacing and its a pain finding ones that arent custom order or have lead times.

Maybe thares a place near you thatll do it?

D

Theres a guy up here who swaps lc centers into chevy outers. He sent me a couple pics and they look pretty mint. I dont know if he does them for others but Ive been planning to call him and see if hed make me up a set with the hub cap tabs.

Im looking for an 8" wide rim with 2.5" back spacing and its a pain finding ones that arent custom order or have lead time

D

What's the update on this, did you make it happen??

Nope didnt bother my buddy found me a set of rockcrawlers that fit. Might eventually tack some hub cap tabs on those but I doubt it lol.

D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom