Stock Height Stiffer Springs (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey does anyone offer a stock ride height aftermarket spring that’s stiffer? I want to be able to feel every rock and pot hole? And maybe stop a little better. Thanks guys

Hey does anyone offer a stock ride height aftermarket spring that’s stiffer? I want to be able to feel every rock and pot hole? And maybe stop a little better. Thanks guys
How much stiffer? Extra load also or just less body movement?

OME 2720 should get you into the ballpark. It says -20mm but in practice it’s at or slightly above stock without extra load.

How much stiffer? Extra load also or just less body movement?

OME 2720 should get you into the ballpark. It says -20mm but in practice it’s at or slightly above stock without extra load.
Less body roll and less of the Toyota Dive when braking. Im new to this so what does extra load give me?

Less body roll and less of the Toyota Dive when braking. Im new to this so what does extra load give me?

Basically more ability to put extra weight in the back without it squatting down so much.

Basically more ability to put extra weight in the back without it squatting down so much.
O I mean that would be nice but not highly needed. What’s the front spring equivalent to the 2720?

O I mean that would be nice but not highly needed. What’s the front spring equivalent to the 2720?
Oops, I got focused on the 2720s that I had used and forgot about the front. I was using King's so didn't do any research on that axle at the time.

From the catalog it appears ARB doesn't offer a no-lift front spring. Might be worth your while to call Cruiser Outfitters or Slee and see if they have a solution.

Oops, I got focused on the 2720s that I had used and forgot about the front. I was using King's so didn't do any research on that axle at the time.

From the catalog it appears ARB doesn't offer a no-lift front spring. Might be worth your while to call Cruiser Outfitters or Slee and see if they have a solution.
As always thank you Bloc

Have you considered the Bilstein B6 4600? I replaced the stock shocks about a month ago with these and it cured brake dive and improved the body roll.

Have you considered the Bilstein B6 4600? I replaced the stock shocks about a month ago with these and it cured brake dive and improved the body roll.
Sorry I thought you said springs not shocks. I’ll give it a look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom