STLCA Nashville Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There is an early October ride brewing, near the Alabama/ TN border. Looks like some nice little trails, and will be an overnight trip. Options!

I would love to have the opportunity to go to GSMTR again this year, but the event falling on Halloween weekend prohibited my ability to go... Dang! I may try to come up on Thursday and hang out/camp in the peripherals....

Anyone up for a day trip this Saturday (10/22)? @BLKcalibra and I were looking to hit the trails and get dirty. He has new skid plates and I have new rock sliders we haven't scratched up yet. :)

I honestly wouldn't mind just going back out to DDR this weekend. I have the gia maps and we can explore a bit too. Maybe keeping it low key... packing a lunch and just hitting the trails.

I ran a portion of it a couple of weeks ago just because I was bored ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wouldn't mind hitting LBL again as well. Maybe we could actually get to Turkey Bay and hit the office OHV trails. If I recall correctly, it didn't take much longer than 1.5 hours to get there.

I just discovered this thread. I had no idea there were so many LC/LX guys in the Nashville area. I’m just up the road a smidge in Clarksville. Funnily enough, I was down in belle mead last week and spotted 9! LC/LX in less than 10 minutes, so I probably should have put 2 + 2 together. Do we have a Nashville specific club that I can join?

I just discovered this thread. I had no idea there were so many LC/LX guys in the Nashville area. I’m just up the road a smidge in Clarksville. Funnily enough, I was down in belle mead last week and spotted 9! LC/LX in less than 10 minutes, so I probably should have put 2 + 2 together. Do we have a Nashville specific club that I can join?

I think this thread is the "club" right now. I believe folks used to meet pretty regularly but that was years ago. Definitely up for attending some regular meetings.

Not surprised about Belle Mead. However, I'd be willing to bet that 8 of those 9 have never been off pavement other than to drive into the gravel parking lot at Arrington Vineyards. ;)

Guys, I may have said this before, but I'll throw it out there for anyone who might not have seen it.

So, this is the STLCA clubhouse and meetings used to be held regularly both in Nashville and Chattanooga. The Nashville meetings were held on the third Thursday i think. As noted regular Nashville meeting have not been held for several years now. I was likely the last person to try and schedule a meeting, and I quit when I ended up sitting alone when no one showed up. Since then there have been no meetings. There are a few guys that do meet once in a blue moon, but they are not active on MUD and it is just a small OG group. And even the few random Saturday gatherings that have been tried seem to fall when everyone has stuff to do.

I know 2 or 3 guys have gotten together to go to Turkey Bay or make a Dirt Devil run and there are several guys that are active and get together on occasion. I would say if you guys want to get together, set a date and a place and show up. Get a core group of regulars and just stay at it. I've said it a few times, but regarding the club and all, it just seems most folks these days aren't interested in putting the club in their life ahead of other things. There will always be baseball or kids sports, or any number of things that will be competing for time, if you don't want to make the club a priority then it never will be.

Not trying to be a debbie downer, I'm just putting the lay of the land out there. Yall pick a place and a time and let's kick some tires and shake some babies.

Hahahaha, I don't even care. And that has been a big kicker. Some folks just want to wheel and don't care about hanging out, and some would be just as happy kicking tires and shooting the bull. And there are those in-between.

I was out at iron gap two weeks ago. Out there with Cole and some other guys from Alabama. It wasn’t bad. No place for stock trucks though. It started raining and it turned into a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom