Oct 9/10 - Overnighter w/ HOT South (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bama4door

Supporting Vendor
Threads
HOT South is doing an overnighter Friday Oct 9th up to Iron Gap Rd, which is right on the AL/TN border. I know a lot of people have been itching to get out of the house and with the cooler weather coming up, it should be a great weekend.

They also plan to do some minor trail repair on a couple sections of the trail to make it more accessible in the future. Here's some pics from there last ride up there: Iron Gap Run 7/11/20

Few guys from Nashville are also interested in coming down to meet us. @Tennessee80 @ukaviator @highrisk @tone33

Who's in?

20200711_165118.jpg

@Bama4door I cross posted this over in the STLCA clubhouse to see if there are any others that may want to join. What is the limit of rigs you are wanting to be involved in this ride?

cheers!

Joel

@Bama4door I cross posted this over in the STLCA clubhouse to see if there are any others that may want to join. What is the limit of rigs you are wanting to be involved in this ride?

cheers!

Joel
Good question...
Zach @Zjohnsonua how many rigs are too many for this ride?

We're going to keep this to 10 rigs. We'll give the HOT South guys first grab and then other spots open up accordingly. We'll get a tally at the next meeting and report back on availability.

@Bama4door Got a trip planned to the coast that weekend. Would love to do a trail ride / clean up soon.

If we did it in our backyard, 600-1 & 600-2 would be good candidates for some love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom