STLCA Nashville Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Tennessee80 - that sounds good to me. I'm happy to camp wherever's best. @BigMF - I'm open to two nights or just Saturday night. But it sounds like you can join us either way.

Since I'm already up this way, did we want to meet at some place North of Nashville and caravan up there? Or is it best to meet some place closer to Turkey Bay?

It would depend on the plan for me. Is the idea to go up on Friday and stay two nights or early Saturday and stay 1 night? My birthday is that Friday (6/12) so I might not be able to get away if the family has something planned. That being said, if folks want to go up Friday, I could leave early in the morning on Saturday and meet y'all wherever you end up camping.

We can play it by ear. LBL is a short drive up from Nashville, and we could plan on wheeling Turkey Bay on Saturday, and camping Saturday night? That would give folks time to work/pack on Friday and either coming up Friday night or just meeting and caravanning up Saturday morning?

We can play it by ear. LBL is a short drive up from Nashville, and we could plan on wheeling Turkey Bay on Saturday, and camping Saturday night? That would give folks time to work/pack on Friday and either coming up Friday night or just meeting and caravanning up Saturday morning?
Sounds like a good plan. 👍

Look what the UPS man just delivered!

ARB recovery point.JPG

Now you guys can pull me out of the mud!

Ok so let’s get a head count for Land Between the Lakes “Turkey Bay Run” leaving early Saturday morning from somewhere in Nashville, wheeling for a few hours at Turkey Bay, camping somewhere by the lake so that we can let people fish/boat/chill with some nice views...

please post up if you can go...

June 13/14

Ok so let’s get a head count for Land Between the Lakes “Turkey Bay Run” leaving early Saturday morning from somewhere in Nashville, wheeling for a few hours at Turkey Bay, camping somewhere by the lake so that we can let people fish/boat/chill with some nice views...

June 13/14
I'm in.

June 13/14

Count us in!

What do y'all think about meeting the Marathon gas station off I24 just north of Nashville? 7534 Old Hickory Blvd, Whites Creek, TN 37189,

Also, what time? I'm a morning person, so early is fine for me!

Hello all. Brand new here - just getting into the overlanding/off roading scene. Nashville local, happy to be here and hate I missed out on yalls recent trip to LBL. Will stay tuned for the next time around for sure. Cheers!

Hello all. Brand new here - just getting into the overlanding/off roading scene. Nashville local, happy to be here and hate I missed out on yalls recent trip to LBL. Will stay tuned for the next time around for sure. Cheers!
Welcome! Pretty good group of guys here. We keep this thread updated with any trips. Stay tuned!!

Hey Tennesse folks, anyone interested in a very rare Land Cruiser? Check out this listing on Facebook for a 2-door 1984 Land Cruiser 70 series with 126K miles, imported from Japan with right-hand drive in Cookeville. It looks SWEET! Wish I had a pile of "fun money" sitting around.

1594745154392.png

I wonder who is selling these? This isn't the first one he has put up but Ive never seen them out and about in town.

Hey guys (and gals), @BLKcalibra and I were chatting over the weekend about trying to get a ride or two together. I was thinking about maybe doing a day trip out to Turkey Bay ORV next weekend (9/19) and then hitting Windrock in mid to late October with a campout thrown in as well. I really want to check out the abandoned train near Windrock that I just found out about a few weeks ago.

Does anyone have any interest in either of those options? Also, open to going somewhere closer next weekend if that is the prevailing opinion. Generally, I think the few folks I've talked to are interested in some good wheeling, maybe some mud and technical stuff but not hard-core rock crawling.

Turkey Bay ORV next weekend (9/19) and then hitting Windrock in mid to late October with a campout thrown in as well. I really want to check out the abandoned train near Windrock that I just found out about a few weeks ago.

Down for both! I may have to ride with someone for the 9/19 trip - still don't have skids on the GX -_- Competing priorities... house or skids ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Down for both! I may have to ride with someone for the 9/19 trip - still don't have skids on the GX -_- Competing priorities... house or skids ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well, seeing as how I helped you with your house, I think maybe I should have talked you into a smaller one so you could get the skids. ;) You'll be welcome to ride with me.

Well, seeing as how I helped you with your house, I think maybe I should have talked you into a smaller one so you could get the skids. ;) You'll be welcome to ride with me.

Need a wheel bearing replacement too -_- So, getting a quote from MillCreek on wheel bearing and some ARB steel skids. Might be back in business!! :)

The last week of October is the STLCA’s official annual event, Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride at Windrock Park.

Who’s going?

1B3280E0-96E1-4BA1-AEEB-D6AF6567CF70.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom