Nashville Area Quarterly meetings (2 Viewers)

Show of hands, if you would be interested in attending a QUARTERLY meeting in the Nashville area. Pr

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Show of hands, if you would be interested in attending a QUARTERLY meeting in the Nashville area. Presumably a weeknight 6:00-8:00, somewhere with beer and food.

This is not a firm commitment, just trying to gauge how many potential attendees we could have and a suitable location.

I'd be down if it's not on a night that conflicts w family scheduled things. Franklin area would be cool as there are several of us close(ish) to Franklin, and that would be closer to those coming from south of Nashville as well. Not sure how many club members we have on the north side..

Quarterly meeting for the Nashville area is set.

received_765089498758720.jpeg

Dang, I have a conflict that night. Keep this thread up and going, though!!

Is it family friendly? My 3 year old boy wants to come with us.

@93yotasr5 I'd say bring him on.

Also, for those planning to attend, parking out front of neighbors is a game. There is n plenty on the side streets and the garage behind if you can't find any out front.

@93yotasr5 I'd say bring him on.

Also, for those planning to attend, parking out front of neighbors is a game. There is n plenty on the side streets and the garage behind if you can't find any out front.

Excellent. Good to know. Thank you.
Looking forward to coming out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom