Stlca chit-chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

anyone know what type of "screw-head / fitting" these are. See my Williams flex head 3/8 ratchet. Notice the fastener
20190617_214921.jpg
appears to be a torx like fitting with a slot. I don't recall seeing these anywhere, anyone know what they are called and sources for driver or bit?

Possibly exhist in those Amazon bit sets?

In other news, work has been ridiculously busy so I have not sat my ass in front of a computer to get the GSMTR article done. If anyone has a few good unpublished high def shots of the big boys on the ridge or whatever they would like to share, give me a PM

someone is saying on another post where I asked the same thing...."dual drive", made for a torx or flat-tip screwdriver. Iv'e never seen these before and I was guessing that I could use a torx or small flat tip screwdriver but was wondering if there were some new style of bit/driver for this.

FYI for the great "minds" out there , who like me have likely never previously heard of the "dual drive systems" term. Anyway, live and learn. I have a minor fix to do on this ratchet if my parts showed up.

I searched for "slotted torx" but came up with nothing worthy....thus my question.

thanks for the feedback

** Hey...I'm tired of work....someone needs to pay me to retire!"

Last edited:
GSMTR article submitted to Trails. I intend on doing another surrounding the blind fold race and a general article for Toyota Owners Mag. I have not worked with them before and so far have not been able to break their code to get anything submitted digitally.

Next year I need to ride with Ted and the boys one day to get some better action photos.

Also with the attendance potential from FJcruiser/4Runner/Tacoma sector being so large in the future, alternate days with these extremes would showcase the potential the event and Wind Rock have to offer?

I do not know if anyone is keeping score but I did not get the job I applied for in Knoxville. Pretty sure it comes down to a fiscal issue.
Anyways, they are putting a supervisor in my old office in Rome so I applied for that. I understand the selection will not be made until October. :meh:

Also with the attendance potential from FJcruiser/4Runner/Tacoma sector being so large in the future, alternate days with these extremes would showcase the potential the event and Wind Rock have to offer?
I got tons of pictures of those. What I was missing was some of the extreme stuff. Nothing of you this year Larry.

GSMTR article submitted to Trails. I intend on doing another surrounding the blind fold race and a general article for Toyota Owners Mag. I have not worked with them before and so far have not been able to break their code to get anything submitted digitally.
Joel Moranton for 4WDTO and is pretty well liked/known in the TLCA chapters west of the Mississip'. He's on FB if you want to stalk him in the TLCA group. Pretty sure Heather @CandyPants has submitted stuff before.

Another avenue is the Toyota Cruisers & Truck [TCT] mag. Shane Wiliams is the guy to talk to and looks like Mrs IH8MUD is an editor now. Latest issue

Joel Moranton for 4WDTO and is pretty well liked/known in the TLCA chapters west of the Mississip'. He's on FB if you want to stalk him in the TLCA group. Pretty sure Heather @CandyPants has submitted stuff before.

Another avenue is the Toyota Cruisers & Truck [TCT] mag. Shane Wiliams is the guy to talk to and looks like Mrs IH8MUD is an editor now. Latest issue

I’ve not submitted to 4WDTO before, but finding Joel is the way to go.

Seizures! Wtf man, you ok?

I
Seizures! Wtf man, you ok?
:lol: good one. If I can't get the computer to cooperate to allow me to get my case files to the prosecutor I am going to start having them!!

Somebody on here has mentioned it. I want to check it out, but if I recall he said it was a fairly short ride. Said there was a park and maybe some other stuff around the area. Maybe someone else will chime in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom