Stlca chit-chat

Good morning my Brothers,
A lot of you may be aware but I’ll say most are not. A few years back I gave up the bottle and picked back up the Bible. Well it seems the Lord had bigger plans for me than what I was counting on. Long story short a few months back I was called tp Pastor a church. I know I know.. But my point this morning is if you or if you know anyone in need please reach out to me. The church and I are here to help if possible or I have a ton of resources I can reach out to. Let me encourage each one of you to maybe put a bottle back in the refrigerator and read a verse or two in the Bible these days Instead. Please pray for this country, our care givers (docs, nurses and staff), first responders, fire departments, police departments, military and everyone I missed. These are the ones who do not get a day off or get to work from home. Pray for your church and others. We may not be able to do much concerning the virus out break but we can reach out to our Creator in pray.
Also we need to keep the tornado effective families in our prayer. I can not begin to imagine what all they’re having to go through during this season of time.
Praying for you all,
Rocky

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself

@FJCRAWLER I was/am so proud of you and your maturation the last few years, this world needs far more like you and I truly mean that.

Silly as it may sound, the common grocery store employee, shelf clerk, distribution plant employee, etc should be called out as well. I have witnessed some (far more than usual) very rude and selfish people the last week or so and they are every bit as much on the front line. as first responders

Congratulations on your new path, you are well suited and I know you will lead your congregation during these times and well beyond. You and your wife are never far from mind!!!!

Last edited:

Elbert

SILVER Star

Everyone...

I don't know if we can post links to you tube here or not, but anyway I'm going to try. Should the link not work then PM me if you want the link. This video I came across today on youtube while I was just "BSing" around, describes the mechanics of the virus, also I found what I think is a good video on food precautions. Anyway I thought the content was factual and honest....

Marbles have been rolling around in my head again ...

Would there be interest in a STLCA chapter weekend outing (to Windrock) next month? [GSMTR has been delayed to Oct, but that is a long time to wait for trails and team connection (i.e., jokes & observations about how many beers Hunter plans to drink compared to how many he does, Roger's cooking, drug bust stories from Chris, ...)]

Also for GSMTR2021, should we be locking in the week that we want now? [don't wait until Oct because some ninny events are likely to rush to reserve those dates]

Last edited:

Can’t remember an event when Hunter didn’t have to make a beer run by day two. Larry glad to hear you found your marbles. As for a WR ride, most of my available time this summer is going to be spent up here at Coalmont.

Top Bottom