Stlca chit-chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RSHARPfzj80

Appalachia Cruisers
Threads
Just figured we needed a chit chat section too! I started the "What have you done with your truck" too.

Backpacker magazines "GET OUT MORE TOUR" is at the Mast General Store in Knoxville today!! My little girl was throwing up all night so im not gonna be able to go check it out :( I tried to put this in stickies but it came up in threads instead.

If you are passing through Boone its worth stopping at the original 1800s Mast General Store to look around. You can also (or could) rent Porsche's by the hour there at the Mast Farm... 911 Turbos down to a little retro-mod Speedster.

jasharp said:
If you are passing through Boone its worth stopping at the original 1800s Mast General Store to look around. You can also (or could) rent Porsche's by the hour there at the Mast Farm... 911 Turbos down to a little retro-mod Speedster.

My brother and I bought a cruiser in Boone years ago and we stopped by there and looked around. It's a really cool place. 911 turbos , I wouldn't know how to actually drive something with power or getup :)

Last time I was in Boone I backpacked into linville gorge in the middle of January. Drank a who bottle of ready mix margarita & a bottle of Bella serra Sangiovese. Didn't feel cold at all that night!

"DOLLYWOOD BOUND" Its time to tackle the WILD EAGLE roller coaster!!

Last edited:
FO-SHO !!!!! That damn roller coaster is a belly churner. Jenna got some one day passes from work for really cheap so we upgraded to season passes and have a total of $100 in two season passes. We got these for Maisen because she is getting old enough (2 years old in June) to ride the kiddie rides. I wore a wife beater and cut off jean shorts with white hightop Reeboks so i really fit in.

image-2012463453.jpg

Last edited:
The wife just finished her 200th beer at the Mellow Mushroom in town. First chick to 200. The place has been open just over a year. The owner told us - not including tips and food - it is about $700 per 100 beers.
I am on my way to 300. :doh:

Hugh Heifer said:
The wife just finished her 200th beer at the Mellow Mushroom in town. First chick to 200. The place has been open just over a year. The owner told us - not including tips and food - it is about $700 per 100 beers.

Hell if we had your $ Hugh we could do it too :) ..... My wife has probably had 200 margaritas at our local Mexican and we haven't got any recognition . Congrats on the 200th that's cool.

think of the cruiser parts that could have bought.

wow rance I didn't know that actually had a coaster like that. Last time I was there they had the Thunder Express.

mwalls54 said:
think of the cruiser parts that could have bought.

wow rance I didn't know that actually had a coaster like that. Last time I was there they had the Thunder Express.

Oh yeah DOLLYWOOD is big time now!!! Jenna and I had a babysitter Friday night so we thought it would be a good idea to have a few drinks at the Mexican restaurant the night before......... BAD IDEA we both almost puked!!! That won't happen again. It's definitely worth riding. We probably shouldn't have rode it 2 times in a row!!!

Last edited:
i'm looking at a '99 100. thinking about pulling the trigger. went and drove it last weekend, really good shape. 120k on the clock. anybody have comments about the 100? not for me, for the :princess: dd and weekender pull the boat stuff.

... We probably shouldn't have rode it 2 times in a row!!!

Try 18 times ...
Two years ago, we had season passes to 6 Flags over Georgia so my story is not a direct comparison. Melissa really likes the Goliath and we were able to ride it 18 times in one day (plus the other rollercoasters over a dozen ... it was a great day with very little spent in line). Well with that many rides, we were feeling the rides. What convinced us to call it a day, was when a woman seated behind Melissa lost her lunch. She lost it near where the ride takes the picture. We rushed down to see if the chow action was captured on the picture. When the picture came up dry, we knew it was time to go home because our attitude definitely failed being civilized. For me that is just another day, but not for Sport.

Have fun on your next day at Dollywood and get your money's worth.

I friend of mine (Desmocruiser) is at Moab and sent me this pic!

image-438061758.jpg

Just got back from Bargan Hunt and picked up a 2 burner coleman camp stove for 22$

mwalls54 said:
Just got back from Bargan Hunt and picked up a 2 burner coleman camp stove for 22$

It ain't true if you don't have pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom