Stlca chit-chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

100 blues
Has anyone in the club personally experience this intermitted dropping dead situation and if so what did you do to rectify the issue?
You might need to be more specific....

She will be running fine no issues at all go to stop at a stop light and will stall out upon trying to Excelerator or in secondary fact parked at the store the other day shut off got out and came back and tried to restart and with only crank after 15 minutes of that time started without any issues ran the rest of the day

Is it throwing any codes?
Could be this:
forum.ih8mud.com/threads/efi-relay-bypass-kit-immobilizer-fix-for-uzj100-lx470.952811/

Could be throttle body issue, could be computer related, could be wiring.

Could be this:
forum.ih8mud.com/threads/efi-relay-bypass-kit-immobilizer-fix-for-uzj100-lx470.952811/

Could be throttle body issue, could be computer related, could be wiring.

No code no faults as of yet
I have changed the fuel pump
Have intentions of changing fuel filter this weekend if the weather holds out

I did Received this in the mail today so I’m excited to put it on and see what happens

Definitely could solve your issue but did you trouble shoot it first to see if it is? Here is one way:
Connect a wire from battery 12V post to the F terminal (see picture below), then try to start the engine. This kit will not help if the engine doesn't start with the above wire connection (assuming the battery is fully charged). This is the kit you need if the engine starts.

fusebox1-jpg.1311409

Definitely could solve your issue but did you trouble shoot it first to see if it is? Here is one way:

Yes sir That’s why I went ahead and changed the fuel pump and fuel filter as of current that seems to have fixed the issue
Ordered the Immobilize kit just as an Precaution

What is the brand/type of "spray on bedliner" are people using on the side of their vehicles?

Thanks

We are having a car show and craft fair at my church in Chapel Hill, TN. If any of you are interested in showing off your rig or would like to set up a craft booth please give me a call. Entries for both are FREE, NO charge to set up. We will be giving trophies to the top three peoples choice vehicles. Who knows you just might bring home a trophy. We will have a bouncy house and games for kids. Concessions will be on site. Now I may be out of the wheel'in business, but I know how much it cost to build your ride. So shine it up and come show it off. Open to ALL type of motorized vehicles.

This is a totally free event but as always donations are very much appreciated.

Thank you

Date: July 20 (Saturday)
Time: 9-5 (Trophies given out at 4)

call Rocky @ 931-364-3180, Please leave Name (full), Cell#, Type of vehicle.

Hope this makes sense. If not pm me contact # and I'll explain.

Did you get rid of the WJ too? @FJCRAWLER

Also, would you be ok if I had had Erin share this with the Middle TN overland group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom